Unique Idea | Are you interested?

C10_F

Hey Guys,

I came up with this idea for a Minecraft server a while back. I got tired of the same old factions servers. I believe that I've created an idea that can attract a lot of people and YOU can be apart of it.

The best way I can describe this server is that it is Factions/Clans with classes and quests. There are many different servers like this, although there's a catch. Nobody can build. Each clan will have it's own base called a Garrison (The name is up for grabs).The Garrison will have pre-built buildings that you will have to buy with gold and clan resources. The objective of all this is to become the most powerful clan.

There are currently 5 classes: 
1. Archer

2. Brute

3. Peacemaker

4. Ice Wizard

5. Thief

There's a lot more to the idea, but I am currently developing the plugins that make this server unique at the moment. That being said, this is a server that will be up a month or two from now so make sure you join the discord. I will be releasing update videos that showcase my progress within the plugins. 

Want to contact me or find out more about the server? Shoot me a message on discord @ C10#9398!