Leo_magic97

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Ugdhar said:

Stai facendo clic sul programma di installazione o stai usando java -jar /path/to/forgeinstaller.jar?

Inoltre, probabilmente desideri scaricare il programma di installazione dal sito Web di Forge, non dal programma di avvio.

I'm trying from the installer and wait there's the launcher? I should install the installer or the launcher in this case

2 minutes ago, Leo_magic97 said:

But Where did I get the Launcher, the installer doesn't work so... 

I'm guessing you accidentally downloaded it from the forge site while trying to get this working.

Download the installer, and run it from the commandline using java -jar /path/to/where/you/downloaded/forgeinstaller.jar

3 minutes ago, Leo_magic97 said:

Sorry again to bother all of you but I do like you say but in the terminal says some help? 

leandrocaruso@Air-di-Leandro ~ % java -jar /path/to/forgeinstaller.jar

Error: Unable to access jarfile /path/to/forgeinstaller.jar

Instead of /path/to/forgeinstaller.jar you need to put the actual path and filename of the forge installer jar on your system.

It looks like it is probably /Users/leandrocaruso/Downloads/forge-1.15.2-31.1.0-installer.jar

2 minutes ago, Ugdhar said:

Invece di /path/to/forgeinstaller.jar è necessario inserire il percorso effettivo e il nome file del vaso del programma di installazione di forge sul sistema.

Sembra che sia probabilmente /Users/leandrocaruso/Downloads/forge-1.15.2-31.1.0-installer.jar

Thank you I don't know very much of that commands thank you

Also that didn't work out iI'm really sorry to bother you

leandrocaruso@Air-di-Leandro ~ % /Users/leandrocaruso/Downloads/forge-1.15.2-31.1.0-universal.jar

zsh: permission denied: /Users/leandrocaruso/Downloads/forge-1.15.2-31.1.0-universal.jar

Edited by Leo_magic97

18 minutes ago, Leo_magic97 said:

Also that didn't work out iI'm really sorry to bother you

leandrocaruso@Air-di-Leandro ~ % /Users/leandrocaruso/Downloads/forge-1.15.2-31.1.0-universal.jar

zsh: permission denied: /Users/leandrocaruso/Downloads/forge-1.15.2-31.1.0-universal.jar

Why are you trying to run that?

Did the installer run?

After the installer runs, you just open the minecraft launcher, and if there is no forge installation created in there for you, you make one from the installations screen

Just now, Ugdhar said:

Why are you trying to run that?

Did the installer run?

After the installer runs, you just open the minecraft launcher, and if there is no forge installation created in there for you, you make one from the installations screen

But THAT'S is the problem the installer doesn't run I say to me this error message 

602928352_Schermata2020-03-30alle11_43_37.png.d054eb18bbc8fa38e15ab0c72e86cb7a.png.16b5e0c0a74a33c962ab1c99f273ba31.png

Ok, you do not need the forge universal, I'm not sure why you keep trying to run that. Delete that file.

Then go to https://files.minecraftforge.net and download the Installer.

Then run this from the commandline:

java -jar /Users/leandrocaruso/Downloads/forge-1.15.2-31.1.0-installer.jar

That should give you the installer screen so you can install forge.

If that works without an error, then you just open the normal Minecraft launcher to use it. It will either create a forge Installation for you, or you will need to manually create one by clicking at the top of the launcher where it says "Installations".