Trying to Make a Server on Mac

SebD

Hello,

I've created a custom modpack and a server to go along with it for my friends and I. I have the server on my regular computer and everything works fine, but since I have to allocate quite a bit of RAM for it, I decided to try to move the server to my MacBook so I can play without constant lag spikes. I downloaded the zipped version of the server's folder on my mac, and followed the proper procedure to create a mac server (creating start.command and giving it executable perms) but for some reason, I'm getting an error in launch.

A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:567)
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:70)
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:34)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to class java.net.URLClassLoader (jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader and java.net.URLClassLoader are in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap')
	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.<init>(Launch.java:34)
	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
	... 6 more
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.

[Process completed]

If anybody knows what to do to fix this, please let me know. Just trying to have fun with my friends.