[1.14-1.15] [Solved]Problem in display name : yellow letter

matt1999rd

Hello Everyone,

I have upload one of my mod to add a new block and I was wondering why this block and an other item of my inventory are displayed in yellow instead of normal white. It does work properly but I don't know if this mean of uncomplete block or something else.

2020-04-02_13.26.53.png

2020-04-02_13.27.11.png

Is your code available, preferably as a github repo? If not can you post your switch lever and one way powered rail classes in spoiler tags?

*edit: I ask because in looking at some code I was tinkering with, setting an Items Rarity to Rarity.UNCOMMON will give it a yellow name like that.

Edited by Ugdhar

for this mod I have not upload it on git hub. I have posted it just now : https://github.com/matt1999rd/switchrail

the block concerned is SwitchLever and oneWayPoweredRail. For switchLever it is using Rarity.UNCOMMON.

That is it I have modified the rarity and I have change it to COMMON for the oneWayPoweredRail thank you !

Edited by matt1999rd

• matt1999rd changed the title to [1.14-1.15] [Solved]Problem in display name : yellow letter
22 minutes ago, matt1999rd said:

For switchLever it is using Rarity.UNCOMMON

That's why the switch lever name is yellow like that. Names change color based on rarity. net.minecraft.item.Rarity has the names and colors of the forge default ones, and you can add more if you'd like.

I can't tell why your one way powered rail is yellow, you got me there! But I wouldn't think it's a problem if everything else works, it is just somehow defaulting to uncommon.

Edited by Ugdhar