Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Having trouble overriding vanilla recipes

Intrepid249

Hi, so for my mod, I want to remove all of the vanilla recipes for wooden tools, since I'm doing a bit of an overhaul to early-game. I've done some digging and seen that forge packages it's own mod so to override the recipes I came to the deduction that I need to place my custom "result": "minecraft:air" recipes into the data/forge/recipes folder in my mod. This works... for wooden_hoe.json, wooden_pickaxe.json, and wooden_shovel.json, however wooden_axe and wooden_sword recipes still work DESPITE their result being "minecraft:air". I've tripple checked spelling and everything. I then thought maybe it was a loading order problem, or maybe forge didn't actually implement alternate recipes for those (even though they use tags...) so I chucked them into data/minecraft/recipes. Still no dice. But I didn't think that would work. Is anyone able to tell me what I might be missing here, please?

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Thanks for the reply, and as the post you linked me to has stated, I have indeed tried placing it inside of src/main/resources/data/minecraft/recipes after forge/recipes did not work. Which also didn't work.

Even then, why does it work for pickaxe, shovel and hoe, but NOT for sword or axe?

An update just to show that I have also tried the method suggested in one of the comments from the issue you linked me to. wooden_axe.json is located in src/main/resources/data/minecraft/recipes when I took this screenshot. I'm also going to try this same recipe in the forge folder, to see if it's mod ordering. I still find it unusual that wooden_pickaxe, wooden_hoe and wooden_shovel all worked perfectly the first time, when I placed them inside of forge folder. All I did was copy the vanilla recipe files, and change the result item to "minecraft:air", which imo, is all that needs to be done. Doesn't matter what the pattern or key is as long as the output is just air.

image.thumb.png.6d9756aa0f4b392ee064e4a97e7dfcba.png

Just to further outline why this problem is confusing me, I'm uploading a gif which demonstrates that I'm not a complete git who's just put things in the wrong place or made a typo. You can see the files on the left, and I have open the problematic "wooden_axe.json" file that as you can see in the gif, is not in fact replacing the recipe output with minecraft:air. As you can see in the gif, the three files wooden_hoe, wooden_shovel and wooden_pickaxe all correctly override the vanilla recipe. They don't work. The axe, in the same location as the three tools that have correctly emptied their recipes does not. The sword, in the recommended ...data/minecraft/recipes folder also does not work, as demonstrated. If I move the three files that currently work, into the data/minecraft/recipes folder, they cease to override the recipe and instead give me the regular result.

From all the digging I've done, and responses to the different variations of the same question that I'm posting now that I've seen. It works for some people. Things that work for some people don't work for others, with exactly the same implementation. This should not be how code works. Honestly seeing the same variations of peoples responses being "You're dumb you put it in the wrong spot" or just "throwing files all over the place" infuriates me. I've been coding for the last 10 years, and the fact that I can't reproduce or even determine why only 3/5 of the files in THE SAME FOLDER are correctly overriding their recipes. That completely craps all over ANY suggestion of getting the directory wrong. Three files work. Two don't. All are made using the same method of replacing the result item with minecraft:air.

OuhfyfS.gif

27 minutes ago, Intrepid249 said:

Thanks for the reply, and as the post you linked me to has stated, I have indeed tried placing it inside of src/main/resources/data/minecraft/recipes after forge/recipes did not work. Which also didn't work.

Even then, why does it work for pickaxe, shovel and hoe, but NOT for sword or axe?

The point of the link was to show that it is a bug that has not been addressed.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Thank you for the link though. It did offer me to a couple of, (evidently fruitless) suggestions to try. It may well be because I'm a few versions behind whatever the latest 1.14.4 Forge release was, as I'm using the stable release. (28.2.0 or something like that)

Edited by Intrepid249
further information

15 hours ago, Intrepid249 said:

...I want to remove all of the vanilla recipes for wooden tools, since I'm doing a bit of an overhaul to early-game.

in FMLInitializationEvent, you can iterate through ForgeRegistries.RECIPES, check recipe output and remove all recipes that output items you want to remove.

or if you want to target specific registries ForgeRegistries.RECIPES has a remove method that takes a ResourceLocation. you need to cast it first.

disclaimer: answer may be inaccurate due to forge versions.

Stop telling people how to do hacky things.

Forge's data pack SHOULD be directly between vanilla's and modder's so modders should be able to override anything Forge ships just like they can override vanilla.

If this is not the case, then we may need to backport the changes from 1.15.2, as I know this works on the 1.15 branch.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/lexmanos
Paypal: http://paypal.me/LexManos

BitCoin: 1Q8rWvUNMM2T1ZfDaFeeYQyVXtYoeT6tTn

2 minutes ago, LexManos said:

Forge's data pack SHOULD be directly between vanilla's and modder's so modders should be able to override anything Forge ships just like they can override vanilla.

If this is not the case, then we may need to backport the changes from 1.15.2, as I know this works on the 1.15 branch.

So what you're saying is, that despite my gif demonstrating that forge's datapack does not work to override vanilla for 1.14.4, that it should just work anyway? And that people should stop offering suggestions because they are trying to be helpful? Which is, after all, what forums are supposed to be for. It is a public forum for people to share their personal knowledge, in an attempt to help others. They are not devs of forge, so they are just giving the best advice, based on the experience and knowledge that they have.

I would rather work in 1.14.4 but honestly it's really quite frustrating how something that (from all the google searching I've done) seems to have been responded to time and time again, from about 8 months ago BY forge programmers, to be "functional" and a "user error" i.e. the modder doing something wrong, rather than a problem within Forge itself. I've seen countless posts where it seems that forge mods just step in and say "No, this works. You're just doing it wrong"

In this case, I would suggest updating the documentation to include a post on how to actually override the vanilla data packs, or look at my bloody gif where I think it's quite visible that it does not, in fact, work as stated.

{
  "type": "minecraft:crafting_shaped",
  "pattern": [
    "X"
  ],
  "key": {
    "X": {
      "item": "air"
    }
  },
  "result": {
    "item": "air"
  }
}

resources/data/minecraft/recipes/[XXXXX].json

I copied the JSON from the minecraft resources/data/minecraft/recipes and only included the above and it prevented me from crafting the items. Don't know if this helps, just wanted to provide a working example.

Edited by hoodzeay
Path mistake

Thanks hoodzeay, but I have already tried that and other variations. The way that Recipes work, I should only have to change the "result" for it to work. Everything else is basically redundant, because if the output is nothing, then it doesn't matter what the recipe is to make nothing. 0 x 1 is always going to be 0.

Lex, I apologise for getting aggressive toward the end of my post, however the main bulk of my point still stands. This issue has been brought up over 8 months ago, as seen here

and for a forum that is supposed to provide help, I don't agree with such help being provided in the form of "You're doing it wrong. Go do it properly". I will say that I guess I handled it poorly, but after having just read that forum page, and having you basically just tell everyone who was trying to help based on their own experience, that they need to stop teaching hacky things...... yeah I'll leave it at very poorly handled. Honestly, I understand your point of view. It's much better to learn the proper way to do something and understand it.

As you had stated in the linked thread above, this is such a trivial matter. And yet, 9 months on and people are still having problems. Granted, these problems may have been attended to in 1.15 but if you don't want people to explain hacky ways that they got it to work, then perhaps it might be worth updating the documentation page. (I don't mean this aggressively, it's an honest suggestion. I don't know, maybe a short two sentances on how to override vanilla data packs or something? If such a thing already exists, then I must have missed it, or maybe it's in a place that didn't seem intuitive to me)

That was the first place I went to, before even coming to the forum. All it said was how to add new recipes for my own mod, not how to override vanilla ones. There is a brief bit about how minecraft stores theirs, but it's not indicative of that being the steps to take to override them. And even then, I've shown a gif of that method working, for 3 out of 5 cases, in the same location. How do three work but two don't?

As you said, it's probably an oversight that was implemented on the 1.15 branch but not the 1.14 branch. I understand that it must be a lot of effort to maintain and even create forge. I wouldn't know where to start. But all I came here for, was to say "Hey, I've tried everything that *should* work, but it doesn't. Does anyone know why it doesn't work?". In terms of "hacky" methods, I would rather a "hacky" method that I need to change, than updating my branch, or even just waiting for a new patch.

It's come to mind, that possibly it has been implemented in the 1.14 branch already, but through oversight, the issue log mentioned earlier before about this matter https://github.com/MinecraftForge/MinecraftForge/issues/6287 is still marked as "open". I say this, as I'm using the "recommended" build for 1.14.4, rather than the latest. So I guess that's something I'm going to try next, is just updating the MDK to a more recent build. As you said, it "should" be working...

I guess my main issue that I had was, that I had asked a question, because I didn't understand something, and it felt like the response was "But it's so easy, you're doing it wrong, just go do it right". Like, I'd listed in my posts everything I'd tried, which was everything that had been suggested as working. And I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying as well. Anyway, thank you for the help, and hopefully I/we can figure out what's wrong with it or at least how to get it working. I should state that I don't really intend to release the mod to curseforge, as it's just a personal project I want to work on, so if I have to do something hacky to get it to work, I don't mind that. No, it is not the best practice, but at this point, if it works, it works. I'm frustrated enough at such a simple thing being so confoundedly complicated, especially after 8 or so months of other people also having the problem, and yet no one can decide on a definitive answer to what the problem actually is! That's also the main reason why I recorded the gif. Was just because so many people were going "despite the lovely post you wrote about everything you did to troubleshoot it, including trying it in the minecraft data directory like I am now suggesting, I'm going to say that you're clearly doing it wrong, because putting it in the minecraft directory worked for me"

Yes, I know 99% of problems are because of a typo in a json file, or the wrong location. Whatever. As a matter of fact I had a problem with one of my json files earlier where I'd typed "item": "minecraft:generated" for a model instead of "parent": "item/generated"

What bothers me is that I know this is not the case, yet if the developers are saying it's such a trivial thing, then why does it only partially (and in some aspects not at all) work?

Which, yes, you did answer in your post and like I said, it may have just been an oversight.

Edited by Intrepid249
rephrasing things

On 4/24/2020 at 6:20 PM, LexManos said:

Unfortunately, it DOESN'T work in the latest 1.15.2 mdk (forge-1.15.2-31.1.50-mdk). As it stands, the issue IS on the github at https://github.com/MinecraftForge/MinecraftForge/issues/6287 although it's labeled for 1.14.4. If you want me to create a new issue on the github for 1.15.2, I'd be happy to. I know you'll ask for a reproduction case. Do a clean install of the mdk, add the package "data.minecraft.recipes" in src/main/resources. In the package, create "diamond_chestplate.json" with the contents:

{
  "type": "minecraft:crafting_shaped",
  "pattern": [
    "X X",
    "XXX",
    "XXX"
  ],
  "key": {
    "X": {
      "tag": "forge:gems/diamond"
    }
  },
  "result": {
    "item": "minecraft:air"
  }
}

The recipe does NOT override Forge's own diamond_chestplate.json. The override DOES work if you disable the datapack "mod:examplemod" in game (where forge re-enables it).

Until the issue is resolved, I don't see why we shouldn't resort to "hacky things" while waiting on a fix, especially if they're straightforward and fix the problem at hand.

I agree. Especially as I'm not intending (though depending on how it goes I might) on releasing the mod to the public curseforge directories. It is for personal use, for a stream. So I'm perfectly fine with any method that works reliably, though I am still interested in learning how to do it properly. If I were to release it publicly, I would definitely strive to use the proper methods, so then that way, if people combine it with other mods and things, then there's a reduced chance of things interfering with each other (though compatibility is very situation-dependant)

@Azaka7 thanks for your post. The things you've stated have been said before, though somewhat separate and not as cohesive and easy to understand. I'll try disabling the examplemod datapack and see if that solves my problem :D (though I've never disabled datapacks before... so guess I'll have to look that one up)

https://github.com/minecraftforge/minecraftforge/commit/746d702058b03d2c098f17b14bc78b4b42cc7dc0

Now you all can stop with your damn hacks and instead use a fixed version.

I don't know when it degraded but it WAS working.

And next time, why don't you guys actually HELP out and figure out the damn issue instead of spreading hack fixes.

• Haha 1

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/lexmanos
Paypal: http://paypal.me/LexManos

BitCoin: 1Q8rWvUNMM2T1ZfDaFeeYQyVXtYoeT6tTn

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• try again without chance cubes i had the same problem and removing chance cubes fixed it
    • That didn't work so I just went through and disabled every mod and re-enabled them a few at a time until the crashes happened. The issue was actually with Chance Cubes for some reason.
    • This is the console logs from the server when I crash. I get the 'internal server error' Failed to handle packet for /IP_Hidden_For_Privacy_Purpose net.minecraft.ReportedException: Ticking player         at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerPlayer.m_9240_(ServerPlayer.java:502) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.m_9933_(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:206) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.network.Connection.m_129483_(Connection.java:233) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerConnectionListener.m_9721_(ServerConnectionListener.java:142) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5703_(MinecraftServer.java:882) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.m_5703_(DedicatedServer.java:328) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5705_(MinecraftServer.java:808) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_130011_(MinecraftServer.java:668) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_177918_(MinecraftServer.java:258) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) [?:?] Caused by: java.lang.StackOverflowError         at java.util.HashMap.hash(HashMap.java:338) ~[?:?]         at java.util.HashMap.getNode(HashMap.java:568) ~[?:?]         at java.util.HashMap.get(HashMap.java:556) ~[?:?]         at net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundTag.m_128435_(CompoundTag.java:237) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundTag.m_128437_(CompoundTag.java:383) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.item.ItemStack.m_41785_(ItemStack.java:553) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.item.enchantment.EnchantmentHelper.m_44843_(EnchantmentHelper.java:67) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.item.enchantment.EnchantmentHelper.m_44839_(EnchantmentHelper.java:290) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:220) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]  
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.