[CraftYourMind] [Half RP][Recruitment] Alpha in early May. Friendly staff !

Katail

Good morning all !

CraftYourMind project is coming to the end of its long development and an Alpha is scheduled for May 8. We are looking for an extra hand in Java dev to work on MCP or AI of mobs, someone experienced, because we no longer have time to train people until the Alpha. The team contains 3 Devs. The dev can choose to stay outside and help out temporarily.

It's a french server, I'm from Paris but we speak english and it could be an opportunity for you to learn french if you're interested in that ;). On a personnal point, I'm an Engineering student.

Here you can fine a presentation with some pictures, it's in french but you can enjoy the pics

https://minecraft.fr/forum/threads/dev-java-qualifié-mcp-ou-ia-craftyourmind-semi-rp-moddé-alpha-en-mai.259336/

It was updated a month ago, but there is more to discover in-game now. There are dungeons, special maps, unique farm maps generated with special structures and we make our own mobs thanks to our dev & modeller member.

The staff team is complete and serious and there's a good atmosphere (how to verify that ?  Come and meet us;) ! ) If you are interested, contact me by mail (craftyourmindservers@gmail.com), comment, or join our Discord directly: https://discord.gg/g9fUbba

Here are some screens (much more to discover)!

2020-04-10_00-22-25-png.872032020-04-13_17.15.08.png2020-04-13_17.26.08.png2020-04-13_17.35.40.png2020-04-13_17.37.49.png2020-04-13_17.49.53.png2020-04-13_17.56.15.png

Do not hesitate to contact me for any question!

Hope to meet you!

Looking forward,

Edited by Katail
grammar check