Can someone make this MorePlayerModels mod work with 1.15.2?

Hey Guys, I need some help, I'm trying to fix this for myself but I am not very good a java.

I'd be very glad to get some help with this, if you already have/will get More Player Models fixed and working with 1.15.2 please tell me in the forum conversation boxes down below and post a link to your download for the "Updated" mod.

Original here: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/more-player-models

the version I have had downloaded for a while is the 1.12.2 compatible version of the mod.

I'm gonna try to fix it myself, but as I said, I'm not good a java programing. I know c#, and that it is similar to Java. But I'd be grateful for any help. 

P.S the image below shows what I did wrong when originally trying to be updating the mod, if you want a download link of the File I tried to fix, I'll give it to you.

If you know any alternative mod that do the same thing as More Player Models, please tell me

error.png

Edited by ImpoliteSand868

Mods do not work across Minecraft versions. You will have to rewrite the mod.

Some tips:

Spoiler

Modder Support:

Spoiler

1. Do not follow tutorials on YouTube, especially TechnoVision (previously called Loremaster) and HarryTalks, due to their promotion of bad practice and usage of outdated code.

2. Always post your code.

3. Never copy and paste code. You won't learn anything from doing that.

Programming via Eclipse's hotfixes will get you nowhere

5. Learn to use your IDE, especially the debugger.

The "picture that's worth 1000 words" only works if there's an obvious problem or a freehand red circle around it.

Support & Bug Reports:

Spoiler

1. Read the EAQ before asking for help. Remember to provide the appropriate log(s).

2. Versions below 1.11 are no longer supported due to their age. Update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.

17 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Mods do not work across Minecraft versions. You will have to rewrite the mod.

Ok, well, do you know any tutorials for that. Cause I switched from mcpe and I'm more used to that cause most texture packs and addons work with most versions. Maybe you know some other mod that allows you to edit player limb size(legs, arms, torso, head)(So i could even become a tiny baby-like mc player, or giant) and lets you morph to mobs that I could use for 1.15? 

55 minutes ago, ImpoliteSand868 said:

Cause I switched from mcpe and I'm more used to that cause most texture packs and addons work with most versions.

If you want to change the player model and makes it constant (no more changing of the model in-game), then you could use a data pack (or is it called texture pack?) to edit the player model.

If you want the player to be able to change his/her player model in-game, then you have to use a mod.

Unfortunately I do not know any mod that does that in 1.15.

Some tips:

Spoiler

Modder Support:

Spoiler

1. Do not follow tutorials on YouTube, especially TechnoVision (previously called Loremaster) and HarryTalks, due to their promotion of bad practice and usage of outdated code.

The "picture that's worth 1000 words" only works if there's an obvious problem or a freehand red circle around it.

Support & Bug Reports:

Spoiler

1. Read the EAQ before asking for help. Remember to provide the appropriate log(s).

2. Versions below 1.11 are no longer supported due to their age. Update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.

Just now, DavidM said:

If you want to change the player model and makes it constant (no more changing of the model in-game), then you could use a data pack (or is it called texture pack?) to edit the player model.

If you want the player to be able to change his/her player model in-game, then you have to use a mod.

Unfortunately I do not know any mod that does that in 1.15.

Ok, well, I'll keep looking, but I wanna keep this post up so others can share their thought, somebody has to know what to do

Here is the mods.toml code for this, just in case anyone needs it.

# This is an example mods.toml file. It contains the data relating to the loading mods.
# There are several mandatory fields (#mandatory), and many more that are optional (#optional).
# The overall format is standard TOML format, v0.5.0.
# Note that there are a couple of TOML lists in this file.
# Find more information on toml format here: https://github.com/toml-lang/toml
# The name of the mod loader type to load - for regular FML @Mod mods it should be javafml
modLoader="javafml" #mandatory
# A version range to match for said mod loader - for regular FML @Mod it will be the forge version
loaderVersion="[28,)" #mandatory (28 is current forge version)
# A URL to refer people to when problems occur with this mod
issueTrackerURL="https://github.com/ldtteam/Performant/issues" #optional
# A list of mods - how many allowed here is determined by the individual mod loader
[[mods]] #mandatory
# The modid of the mod
modId="performant" #mandatory
# The version number of the mod - there's a few well known ${} variables useable here or just hardcode it
version="2.07m" #mandatory
 # A display name for the mod
displayName="More Player Models" #mandatory
# A URL to query for updates for this mod. See the JSON update specification <here>
#updateJSONURL="http://curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/search?search=More Player Models" #optional
# A URL for the "homepage" for this mod, displayed in the mod UI
displayURL="https://github.com/ldtteam/Performant/" #optional
# A file name (in the root of the mod JAR) containing a logo for display
#logoFile="MorePlayerModelsmod.png" #optional
# A text field displayed in the mod UI
#credits="I didn't create this mod, to find the creator, go to Curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/search?search=More Player Models" #optional
#authors="Love, Cheese and small house plants" #optional
# The description text for the mod (multi line!) (#mandatory)
description='''
Edit you player to your hearts content.
'''
# A dependency - use the . to indicate dependency for a specific modid. Dependencies are optional.
[[dependencies.MorePlayerModelsmod]]
    modId="minecraft"
    mandatory=true
    versionRange="[1.15,1.16]"
    ordering="NONE"
    side="BOTH"

1 minute ago, ImpoliteSand868 said:

Here is the mods.toml code for this, just in case anyone needs it.

# This is an example mods.toml file. It contains the data relating to the loading mods.
# There are several mandatory fields (#mandatory), and many more that are optional (#optional).
# The overall format is standard TOML format, v0.5.0.
# Note that there are a couple of TOML lists in this file.
# Find more information on toml format here: https://github.com/toml-lang/toml
# The name of the mod loader type to load - for regular FML @Mod mods it should be javafml
modLoader="javafml" #mandatory
# A version range to match for said mod loader - for regular FML @Mod it will be the forge version
loaderVersion="[28,)" #mandatory (28 is current forge version)
# A URL to refer people to when problems occur with this mod
issueTrackerURL="https://github.com/ldtteam/Performant/issues" #optional
# A list of mods - how many allowed here is determined by the individual mod loader
[[mods]] #mandatory
# The modid of the mod
modId="performant" #mandatory
# The version number of the mod - there's a few well known ${} variables useable here or just hardcode it
version="2.07m" #mandatory
 # A display name for the mod
displayName="More Player Models" #mandatory
# A URL to query for updates for this mod. See the JSON update specification <here>
#updateJSONURL="http://curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/search?search=More Player Models" #optional
# A URL for the "homepage" for this mod, displayed in the mod UI
displayURL="https://github.com/ldtteam/Performant/" #optional
# A file name (in the root of the mod JAR) containing a logo for display
#logoFile="MorePlayerModelsmod.png" #optional
#credits="I didn't create this mod, to find the creator, go to Curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/search?search=More Player Models" #optional
#authors="Love, Cheese and small house plants" #optional
# The description text for the mod (multi line!) (#mandatory)
description='''
Edit you player to your hearts content.
'''
# A dependency - use the . to indicate dependency for a specific modid. Dependencies are optional.
[[dependencies.MorePlayerModelsmod]]
    modId="minecraft"
    mandatory=true
    versionRange="[1.15,1.16]"
    ordering="NONE"
    side="BOTH"

Im gonna try to set the loader version, but does anyone know how to change the javafml to match latest?

5 minutes ago, ImpoliteSand868 said:

Im gonna try to set the loader version, but does anyone know how to change the javafml to match latest?

... No. This WILL NOT work.

Changing the FML version will fool Forge into loading the mod, but mods across versions are not compatible AT ALL. The codebase for 1.12.2 and 1.15 is completely different, and mods in 1.12.2 use code that no longer exists (or work the same way) in 1.15. This will result in a crash.

Edited by DavidM

Some tips:

Spoiler

Modder Support:

Spoiler

Support & Bug Reports:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, DavidM said:

... No. This WILL NOT work.

Changing the FML version will fool Forge into loading the mod, but mods across versions are not compatible AT ALL. The codebase for 1.12.2 and 1.15 is completely different, and mods in 1.12.2 use code that no longer exists (or work the same way) in 1.15. This will result in a crash.

So, what I'm getting, is that One: I'll have to change every reference to any older versions. Two: I'll basically completely rewrite this mod, then it'll hopefully work?

Or could I get a later version like 1.13, I think that's the latest available. and try to edit that

4 minutes ago, ImpoliteSand868 said:

I'll have to change every reference to any older versions.

Kind of. However not only references change across versions, but also concepts, practices, and the way the game works. You will have to change a lot from 1.12 to 1.15 (almost completely rewriting).

I'll basically completely rewrite this mod, then it'll hopefully work?

Yes.

Or could I get a later version like 1.13, I think that's the latest available. and try to edit that

No. 1.13 is very different from 1.12. This still will not work.

In general, mods across all versions will not work with any other version of Minecraft. They are fundamentally not compatible. There might be exceptions such as 1.15.1 -> 1.15.2, but that only works if the Modder is lucky and never use any code that was changed in the progress (which rarely happens).

Edited by DavidM

Some tips:

Spoiler

Modder Support:

Spoiler

Support & Bug Reports:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Yes.

No. 1.13 is very different from 1.12. This still will not work.

In general, mods across all versions will not work with any other version of Minecraft. They are fundamentally not compatible. There might be exceptions such as 1.15.1 -> 1.15.2, but that only works if the Modder is lucky and never use any code that was changed in the progress (which rarely happens).

Ok, well, maybe somebody on this forum could take a look at the attached links above and do whatever they need to do? I'm not a pro coder when it comes to java, I mostly do c# and visual basic

C# and Java are very similar syntax-wise. Java would be very easy to learn if you are familiar with C#.

Edited by DavidM

Some tips:

Spoiler

Modder Support:

Spoiler

Support & Bug Reports:

Spoiler

49 minutes ago, DavidM said:

C# and Java are very similar syntax-wise. Java would be very easy to learn if you are familiar with C#.

Thanks DavidM, I'm gonna try to do this, but I'm also gonna change the title and description so more people can understand the issue.

Also I'm gonna ask people to update it(Just in case I cannot do it soon)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hello. I've been having a problem when launching minecraft forge. It just doesn't open the game, and leaves me with this "(exit code 1)" error. Both regular and optifine versions of minecraft launch just fine, tried both with 1.18.2 and 1.20.1. I can assure that my drivers are updated so that can't be it, and i've tried using Java 17, 18 and 21 to no avail. Even with no mods installed, the thing won't launch. I'll leave the log here, although it's in spanish: https://jmp.sh/s/FPqGBSi30fzKJDt2M1gc My specs are this: Ryzen 3 4100 || Radeon R9 280x || 16gb ram || Windows 10 I'd appreciate any help, thank you in advance.
    • Hey, Me and my friends decided to start up a Server with "a few" mods, the last few days everything went well we used all the items we wanted. Now our Game crashes the moment we touch a Lava Bucket inside our Inventory. It just instantly closes and gives me an "Alc Cleanup"  Crash screen (Using GDLauncher). I honestly dont have a clue how to resolve this error. If anyone could help id really appreciate it, I speak German and Englisch so you can choose whatever you speak more fluently. Thanks in Advance. Plus I dont know how to link my Crash Report help for that would be nice too whoops
    • I hosted a minecraft server and I modded it, and there is always an error on the console which closes the server. If someone knows how to repair it, it would be amazing. Thank you. I paste the crash report down here: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)   AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)   CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)   midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // There are four lights! Time: 3/28/24 12:17 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:89)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:612)     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902)     at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:82)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:82)     ... 31 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)     ... 37 more Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@4e558728 from coremod FMLCorePlugin     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)     ... 39 more Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bsb for invalid side SERVER     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)     ... 41 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.10.0-28-cloud-amd64     Java Version: 1.8.0_382, Temurin     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Temurin     Memory: 948745536 bytes (904 MB) / 1564999680 bytes (1492 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)     JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8192M -Xms256M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2860 63 mods loaded, 63 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State | ID                 | Version                 | Source                                                | Signature                                |     |:----- |:------------------ |:----------------------- |:----------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LC    | minecraft          | 1.12.2                  | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | mcp                | 9.42                    | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | FML                | 8.0.99.99               | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | forge              | 14.23.5.2860            | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | creativecoredummy  | 1.0.0                   | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | backpacked         | 1.4.2                   | backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | itemblacklist      | 1.4.3                   | ItemBlacklist-1.4.3.jar                               | None                                     |     | LC    | securitycraft      | v1.9.8                  | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar                     | None                                     |     | LC    | aiimprovements     | 0.0.1.3                 | AIImprovements-1.12-0.0.1b3.jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | jei                | 4.16.1.301              | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | appleskin          | 1.0.14                  | AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | baubles            | 1.5.2                   | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | astralsorcery      | 1.10.27                 | astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar                      | a0f0b759d895c15ceb3e3bcb5f3c2db7c582edf0 |     | LC    | attributefix       | 1.0.12                  | AttributeFix-Forge-1.12.2-1.0.12.jar                  | None                                     |     | LC    | atum               | 2.0.20                  | Atum-1.12.2-2.0.20.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | bloodmoon          | 1.5.3                   | Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                          | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LC    | forgelin           | 1.8.4                   | Forgelin-1.8.4.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LC    | bountiful          | 2.2.2                   | Bountiful-2.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LC    | camera             | 1.0.10                  | camera-1.0.10.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LC    | chisel             | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45       | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | collective         | 3.0                     | collective-1.12.2-3.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | reskillable        | 1.12.2-1.13.0           | Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LC    | compatskills       | 1.12.2-1.17.0           | CompatSkills-1.12.2-1.17.0.jar                        | None                                     |     | LC    | creativecore       | 1.10.0                  | CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LC    | customnpcs         | 1.12                    | CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | darknesslib        | 1.1.2                   | DarknessLib-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                          | 220f10d3a93b3ff5fbaa7434cc629d863d6751b9 |     | LC    | dungeonsmod        | @VERSION@               | DungeonsMod-1.12.2-1.0.8.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | enhancedvisuals    | 1.3.0                   | EnhancedVisuals_v1.4.4_mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LC    | extrautils2        | 1.0                     | extrautils2-1.12-1.9.9.jar                            | None                                     |     | LC    | futuremc           | 0.2.6                   | Future-MC-0.2.19.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LC    | geckolib3          | 3.0.30                  | geckolib-forge-1.12.2-3.0.31.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | gottschcore        | 1.15.1                  | GottschCore-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v1.15.1.jar        | None                                     |     | LC    | hardcorerevival    | 1.2.0                   | HardcoreRevival_1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | waila              | 1.8.26                  | Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LE    | imsm               | 1.12                    | Instant Massive Structures Mod 1.12.2.jar             | None                                     |     | L     | journeymap         | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2          | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | mobsunscreen       | @version@               | mobsunscreen-1.12.2-3.1.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | morpheus           | 1.12.2-3.5.106          | Morpheus-1.12.2-3.5.106.jar                           | None                                     |     | L     | llibrary           | 1.7.20                  | llibrary-1.7.20-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | mowziesmobs        | 1.5.8                   | mowziesmobs-1.5.8.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrparmory   | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Combat_Addon_3.0.0.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpnests    | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Nests_Addon_3.0.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpsurvival | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Survival_Addon_3.0.0.jar                  | None                                     |     | L     | nocubesrptweaks    | V4.1                    | nocubesrptweaks-V4.1.jar                              | None                                     |     | L     | patchouli          | 1.0-23.6                | Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar                                | None                                     |     | L     | artifacts          | 1.1.2                   | RLArtifacts-1.1.2.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | rsgauges           | 1.2.8                   | rsgauges-1.12.2-1.2.8.jar                             | None                                     |     | L     | rustic             | 1.1.7                   | rustic-1.1.7.jar                                      | None                                     |     | L     | silentlib          | 3.0.13                  | SilentLib-1.12.2-3.0.14+168.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | scalinghealth      | 1.3.37                  | ScalingHealth-1.12.2-1.3.42+147.jar                   | None                                     |     | L     | lteleporters       | 1.12.2-3.0.2            | simpleteleporters-1.12.2-3.0.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | spartanshields     | 1.5.5                   | SpartanShields-1.12.2-1.5.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | spartanweaponry    | 1.5.3                   | SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                      | None                                     |     | L     | srparasites        | 1.9.18                  | SRParasites-1.12.2v1.9.18.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | treasure2          | 2.2.0                   | Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v2.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | L     | treeharvester      | 4.0                     | treeharvester_1.12.2-4.0.jar                          | None                                     |     | L     | twilightforest     | 3.11.1021               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.11.1021-universal.jar         | None                                     |     | L     | variedcommodities  | 1.12.2                  | VariedCommodities_1.12.2-(31Mar23).jar                | None                                     |     | L     | voicechat          | 1.12.2-2.4.32           | voicechat-forge-1.12.2-2.4.32.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | wolfarmor          | 3.8.0                   | WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar | None                                     |     | L     | worldborder        | 2.3                     | worldborder_1.12.2-2.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | midnight           | 0.3.5                   | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | structurize        | 1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE | structurize-1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE.jar               | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers):  llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.plugin.LLibraryTransformer   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.patcher.LLibraryRuntimePatcher WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)    AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)    CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)    SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)    ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)    midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   thedarkcolour.futuremc.asm.CoreTransformer SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)    Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.backpacked.asm.BackpackedTransformer LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   codersafterdark.reskillable.base.asm.ClassTransformer LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   lumien.bloodmoon.asm.ClassTransformer     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    • When i add mods like falling leaves, visuality and kappas shaders, even if i restart Minecraft they dont show up in the mods menu and they dont work
    • Delete the forge-client.toml file in your config folder  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.