Oilers [ALPHA] - In Progress New Programmer, Seeking Team Members [SCREENSHOTS]

bdcallen69

[shadow=red,left]Oilers[/shadow]

You may know me on Irc and Other forums as Bdcallen69, Garbuncle.

I usually hang out on irc.Esper.net in MCP-modding, Mincraftmodded, minecraftforge chanel. Id like to thank all

my homies and home girls that have helped me in these channels.  PaleoCrafter, Wuppy,Cobbal, and others I will name you eventually as i remember.

I am a college graduate : 12 Years ago with a Degree in Multi-Media-Design

Java (long long time ago)

Flash

Html

2D Animation and Drawing

3D Modeling and Animation

Photoshop

Illustrator

Premier

Here is my work on Photobucket

http://s1186.photobucket.com/user/bdcallen69/library/

http://s1186.photobucket.com/user/bdcallen69/slideshow/3d

If you are interested in helping please send me a message on the forum PM , in the forum post or

or email me at allsupporttech@aol.com 

New Java Programmer (Currently learning fast)

Seeking other help

Programmer Java

Experienced Modder MC Forge /MCP

Programmer That Has worked on Build craft compatibility with other MODS

Also need someone when ready to take this from Client side to Client and Server or Help start it out that way.

Requirments:

Minecraft Forge MCP (MC 1.5.1/1.5.2)

Compatibility Build Craft, Vanilla

What is it?

Oilers is a MOD that will add a slew of features to the game . One of the biggest parts of Oilers is what its name is about. Every person dreams of hitting it big somehow to make tons of CASH !!!.  Oilers brings that dream to reality with Oil Barges and getting paid.

What will it ADD?

33 New Recipes - To craft your items that you need to build your Devices

Build Craft Compatibility - As its an oiling mod build craft would be a perfect partner for the Mod (not limited to BC, others will be added later)

3 Oil Barges - To mine oil in the deep blue sea.

5 New main items - Store Machine, Liquid Feeder, Liquid Drummer,Liquid Container , Washer Dryer (love this one) , Oilers Ship Drafting Table.

Economy - Make Money, buy items and blocks and components and sell materials to make your cash.

Companies - Start your own company employ other players to work for you share a portion of the profits.

3D Content -  All fully built items will be custom 3D models from Techne - http://technemodeler.tumblr.com/

Estate Building - Own your own chunk of land Build your dream home, Totally customizable, if you make the cash you can do it.

**NOTE **More content as its being built

Break Down

New Crafting Items (see Items and Recipes)

3D Objects (see 3D objects)

Washer Dryer Repair system (see Washer Dryer)

Goal:

Your goal in Oilers is to become the kingpin of ocean oil drilling. Make money by selling the Oil

and Materials.

Building:

The building of Homes and stuff is going to be limmited to your property(s).

Mining:

Mineing will be limmited to the mining districs (not protected by safeguards and will be regenerated

after a time *TBD*)

Town Shoping District:

This is the place all your Vendors are located, and is a NO DIG/BUILD ZONE. It will be an instance

its self. You will also have lodging there when you first start until you can find some land to buy.

Housing areas:

These are the places that you can claim land and build houses (property must be purchased).

Selling and Buying Items Other forms of making CASH:

Jobs are a way of making cash, Creating your own Company to Oil or Working for someone elses company.

All materials and Items can be purchased with Oilers Bucks (current money system)

Selling and Buying materials is as easy as using a Vending machine of sorts. You bring your

items or materials to the machine and sell them and then you can buy others. You can also buy the

already crafted items but with a price (costs more)

The economy behind the picture:

All the machines will be customizable with a YML that sets base prices.

The base price is the DOLLAR value that you as the server admin will set.

So if you set stone as $1.00 when you sell it its a 15% mark down so you will only get .85 cents for it, when you by it

it will have a 10% Mark-up so it will cost $1.10. Thats materials like Redstone, Dirt stuff like that Ingreadients. You can also

buy fully crafted items witch will come at a cost of Base Value of all the ingrediants it takes to make it (not the small ones but ingrediants them selfs Example: Armor Helmet cost 5 Gold Bars and you set $1.00 as your base and you need to use $5.00 to make it, the markup value to buy a full item is 20% so it will cost you $6.00 to buy the full item. Now if you want to sell a full item it will - 20% off of the price being its a full item bringing it back down to base value then it will -15% for sell value per material and that what you get.

Customization in YML for Stores.

Machine ID: Store 1002 (example ID)

World x,y,z coords in the world:25,187,87 (example Coords)

What items are sold in that machine: (plan to have it so you can choose Vanilla items + Specail as I had a Redstone store set up

and a Wool store and so on )

The plugin will read a YML for each set and what ever you add for items. Meaning there will be a base yml for example RedstoneStore.YML and BuildCraft.YML so you make a store with a machine choose that setting or configuration Redstone.Yml + BuildCraft.Yml and Make a fancy store Place your displays and pop in that machine and now its customized for that store.

These machines are not craftible they are only for the Creators of the world to place. (no plans on making player craftable)

As its customizable if you want you can make a store have them all if you dont want to make a Mall or Shopping plaza.

Oilers Cash:

Oilers Cash will be a number that you see on your screen and will be stored in a YML for your player save.

It will be devided by $ and Pennies.

Oiling with Barges:

To be continued later.

Items & Ingredients

This is a list of currently Textured Items that are working in game

**NOTE** I will be updated this section with Recipes at a later date

OilersCap

OilersCircut

OilersDraftingboard

OilersEngine

OilersHullmetal

OilersInflow

OilersMagnet

OilersMic

OilersOring

OilersOutflow

OilersPlastic

OilersPlasticcase

OilersPlasticdust

OilersPlasticmold

OilersPropeller

OilersPump

OilersRivett

OilersRubber

OilersRubberhose

OilersRubberdust

OilersRuler

OilersScreen

OilersShipwheel

OilersSpeaker

OilersSprocket

OilersTanks

OilersTransistor

OilersWire

3D Objects

Washer Dryer

Washer Dryer

This is a new Idea I came up with I hope!

As Oilers is a more up to date realistic mod you will be able to make a washer and dryer to repair your items you can also use the anvil if you like to .

The way it works

Requirements:

Soap

Dryer Sheet

There will be 3 sizes of washers and dryers in Oilers

20 Gallon - Holds 1 Full set of Armor + Weapon

30 Gallon - Holds 2 Full sets of Armors + Weapons

40 Gallon - Holds 3 Full sets of Armors + Weapons

1: Craft your washer and dryer

2: Craft or Obtain Soap /Dryer Sheet

3: Place set(s) of weapon and armor into washer

4: Fuel with Red stone (both) Bucket of Water (washer, Bc pump will work) Coal (dryer)

5: Place Fuel, Power, Items, Soap and Dryer Sheet into machines

6: Start washer , It will run for 30 Secs [Repairs 50] then it will push all the items to the Dryer and it runs for 30 Secs (Repairs the other 50%]

7: Remove items and re-use

Screenshots

Special thanks to UristMcT for touching up some of my Graphics doing Great!