Issue With Eclipse(Forge Modding)

RedN0va

I want to get into minecraft modding and im using eclipse. I installed the whole mdk/src thing and used the eclipse workspace that came with it but when i opened the workspace it told me the .project file was missing. I saw a similar thread with this same problem .to this and the solution was to import a project from your mods folder where you extracted the mdk/src thing into. The thing is when i tried that it just told me there were no projects to be imported. Could someone please help me out?Capture.PNG.168d9b29a5de4d20ad229a0f0006548b.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

Edited by RedN0va
Typo made

3 minutes ago, Ugdhar said:

What version is this for?

Literally all versions from 1.7.10-1.15. 1.7.10 wasnt working and i read that youre not supposed to make posts from older versions so i tried going forward(1.15) and then tried the versions in beween though nothing changed. 

Just now, Ugdhar said:

With 1.15.2, import as a gradle project, then you should be able to run the genEclipseRuns gradle task after its done with the import.

Thanks though to be honest id prefer to make the mod in 1.7.10. Does this count as a post about older versions?

22 minutes ago, RedN0va said:

Thanks though to be honest id prefer to make the mod in 1.7.10. Does this count as a post about older versions?

Yeah, I can't help you with 1.7.10, it's no longer supported here, and I only work with current stuff myself, sorry.