Valhelsia 2 Doesn't Respond Then Crashes

Magna

I am trying to install the Valhelsia 2 Modpack on Minecraft 1.15.2 and Forge 31.1.87. I used the Twitch Launcher to install the modpack but I am launching it without Twitch (I followed this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIUEK14_0s8). 

When I run the game it starts setting up the modpack and I eventually get a screen that has the Mojang logo and a red loading bar. The bar gets almost to the end and the bottom of the screen that has been showing steps says freezing data. Eventually the program stops responding.

izOashz.png

Then after about five minutes of being frozen the program crashes. This is the output I get when it freezes and finally crashes: https://pastebin.com/Jiy9WCUW

Can someone help me resolve this please?

I seem to have fixed it. I think the problem was that even though I increased the allotted memory in Twitch it didn't do anything because I wasn't using Twitch to launch it. So I had to increase the allotted memory in the minecraft launcher by changing the 2 to a 4 in the JVM Arguments section of the installation under more options.

• 4 months later...
On 5/15/2020 at 2:05 PM, Magna said:

I seem to have fixed it. I think the problem was that even though I increased the allotted memory in Twitch it didn't do anything because I wasn't using Twitch to launch it. So I had to increase the allotted memory in the minecraft launcher by changing the 2 to a 4 in the JVM Arguments section of the installation under more options.

What 2? I'm not seeing any two besides where its located " /instances/valhelsia 2