exeption in thread main

when ever I load forge it crashes and says exception in thread "main" my Mod Id has not caps and i have no idea what to do. could someone help?

here are the logs https://paste.gg/p/anonymous/f7fab67108114be58579514ecafa80ea 

and if it helps anyone here is the git hub, this is my first time using git hub so i do not  know if this will help https://github.com/boiiking12/forge-help.git

Edited by boiiking12
to better understand

How did you set your project up?

It would be useful if you hosted your project on github, then you could share the link here, and people would be able to see the big picture, and probably help you better. :)

I see this:

[11:03:40] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFile/SCAN]: Mod file C:\Users\manue\Desktop\modding\IronGen\build\resources\main is missing a manifest

and this

[11:03:40] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.InvalidModFileException: Missing ModLoader version in file

I guess if it were me, I would double check that my mods.toml was correct, and make sure my main mod class was correct. If you don't make a github, I'd say at the very least post the contents of those 2 things.

16 minutes ago, Ugdhar said:

How did you set your project up?

It would be useful if you hosted your project on github, then you could share the link here, and people would be able to see the big picture, and probably help you better. :)

I see this:

and this

I guess if it were me, I would double check that my mods.toml was correct, and make sure my main mod class was correct. If you don't make a github, I'd say at the very least post the contents of those 2 things.

i just put it on Git Hub for you

10 minutes ago, boiiking12 said:

i just put it on Git Hub for you

Your mods.toml is missing loaderVersion, that's what this means:

[11:03:40] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.InvalidModFileException: Missing ModLoader version in file

I would open up the one that comes with the MDK and go over it again to make sure yours has all of the mandatory fields.

Edited by Ugdhar