• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Well, basically I want to make ships moving like in this video. I don't want a block by block movement though  (4
    • Ah, I didn't know about the overwriting. stand.writeAdditional(compound); compound.putBoolean("ShowArms", true); Adding the lines above before the readAdditional method seems to work but does it fix the overwriting issue? I wanted to find a work around using setShowArms since I did not know how to use it.
    • I have a mod that draws lines in the world, and everything works fine with Fast or Fancy graphics. However, with Fabulous graphics, no lines render at all. I've tried to look for the differences between Fabulous and Fancy graphics, but I can't find anything that looks useful. Anyone know why something that renders with Fancy graphics wouldn't render with Fabulous graphics? Example code: @SubscribeEvent public static void renderEvent(RenderWorldLastEvent event) { @SuppressWarnings("resource") PlayerEntity player = Minecraft.getInstance().player; Vector3d playerPos = player.getEyePosition(event.getPartialTicks()); //used to use lightning, but now uses a custom render type that is a mix of lightning and transparency IVertexBuilder builder = Minecraft.getInstance().getRenderTypeBuffers().getBufferSource().getBuffer(RenderType.getLightning()); event.getMatrixStack().push(); event.getMatrixStack().translate(-playerPos.x, -playerPos.y, -playerPos.z); Matrix4f matrix = event.getMatrixStack().getLast().getMatrix(); //example draw - makes a squre builder.pos(matrix, 0, 70, 0).color(255, 255, 255, 255).endVertex(); builder.pos(matrix, 1, 70, 0).color(255, 255, 255, 255).endVertex(); builder.pos(matrix, 1, 70, 1).color(255, 255, 255, 255).endVertex(); builder.pos(matrix, 0, 70, 1).color(255, 255, 255, 255).endVertex(); //end draw event.getMatrixStack().pop(); Minecraft.getInstance().getRenderTypeBuffers().getBufferSource().finish(RenderType.getLightning()); }  
    • I'm attempting to render a mob within my Gui screen. In the past I was able to do this using getRenderManager#renderEntity, but since this no longer exists I am trying to use getRenderManager#renderEntityStatic.  My current attempt:  Minecraft.getInstance().getRenderManager().renderEntityStatic(new PigEntity(EntityType.PIG,field_230706_i_.world), 0.0D, 0.0D, 0.0D, 0.0f, partialticks, matrixStack, field_230706_i_.getRenderTypeBuffers().getBufferSource(), 500);   This method causes some weird orientation, as shown in the screenshot below. I just want this entity to render from a normal, third person viewpoint. There used to be a getRenderManager#setPlayerViewY but this is gone as well. I found the method getRenderManager#setCameraOrientation, but it doesn't seem to do anything (I'm horrible with Quaternions).  I tried: getRenderManager().setCameraOrientation(Vector3f.YP.rotationDegrees(180)); Any suggestions?    Pig feet are nice but what I'm really tryna stare at is some thicc cakeee   my simple Gui screen class: https://pastebin.com/KMtCvxRy  
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)