minecraft forge 1.15.2 installer not working

Des2301

i have downloaded minecraft forge 1.15.2 when i open my minecraft launcher and click play it goes to open minecraft then it reopens the launcher and says "error game chrashed an unexpected issue has occured and the game has chrashed, we're sorry for the inconvenience" it does the this everytime 

Please post your debug.log (you will likely have to put it somewhere like a github gist or pastebin or something and link to it here), it is in the logs folder of your minecraft game folder (defaults to %APPDATA%\.minecraft)

2 hours ago, Ugdhar said:

Please post your debug.log (you will likely have to put it somewhere like a github gist or pastebin or something and link to it here), it is in the logs folder of your minecraft game folder (defaults to %APPDATA%\.minecraft)

i dont know how to do anything on computers mate just been watching totorials on yt to get this far

3 hours ago, Ugdhar said:

um i thing this is what your after idk tho

Edited by Des2301

33 minutes ago, Ugdhar said:

That looks like the debug.log to me!

Try removing vanillafix, it is for 1.12 as far as I can tell looking at curseforge.

its working now ty, is there anyway i can have 1.12 mods in the mods folder and play on 1.15 or do i have to take them out everytime

4 minutes ago, Des2301 said:

its working now ty, is there anyway i can have 1.12 mods in the mods folder and play on 1.15 or do i have to take them out everytime

In the launcher, you can create new installations, and tell it to use a different folder, and give it a different version of minecraft and/or forge to use.

Just click Installations at the top, and play around with making a new one until you figure it out, it's pretty easy when you start messing with it