Safe versions of Forge Source

Chainmanner

Which of the versions of Minecraft Forge do not give me thousands of errors when Eclipse opens up? I've been downloading multiple recommended builds yet none of them do not generate compile errors. Does anybody know such a version, please?

All versions work.

If they dont then you've got something messed up on your end.

How you can messup running a single script I don't know but post your logs.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

I DIDN'T use the script. And where is the log generated?

did != didn't In fact they are the exact opposite.

As for the log its all that crap that's spammed into your console.

It's not saved to a file anywhere, its in your console.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.

Dude. I used the script. Stop jumping to conclusions, just because others never had this error doesn't mean I didn't. All the console says is "Something failed validating Minecraft files, see log for more info." And if it doesn't write a log, then you may as well tell me in what directory to put the client and common source code of Forge and FML. Seriously, how hard can it be? And guess what? When I said I didn't use the script, I meant that the errors were created because I tried installing the files myself after the failure of the script.

Locked and banned because you're just fucking stupid...

Seriously if you're wanting help POST A GOD DAMN LOG. There is text

Give it to us!

How can people have a hard time with this concept?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • They were already updated, and just to double check I even did a cleanup and fresh update from that same page. I'm quite sure drivers are not the problem here. 
    • i tried downloading the drivers but it says no AMD graphics hardware has been detected    
    • Update your AMD/ATI drivers - get the drivers from their website - do not update via system  
    • As the title says i keep on crashing on forge 1.20.1 even without any mods downloaded, i have the latest drivers (nvidia) and vanilla minecraft works perfectly fine for me logs: https://pastebin.com/5UR01yG9
    • Hello everyone, I'm making this post to seek help for my modded block, It's a special block called FrozenBlock supposed to take the place of an old block, then after a set amount of ticks, it's supposed to revert its Block State, Entity, data... to the old block like this :  The problem I have is that the system breaks when handling multi blocks (I tried some fix but none of them worked) :  The bug I have identified is that the function "setOldBlockFields" in the item's "setFrozenBlock" function gets called once for the 1st block of multiblock getting frozen (as it should), but gets called a second time BEFORE creating the first FrozenBlock with the data of the 1st block, hence giving the same data to the two FrozenBlock :   Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=head] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@73681674 BlockEntityData : id:"minecraft:bed",x:3,y:-60,z:-6} Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=3, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=2, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} here is the code inside my custom "freeze" item :    @Override     public @NotNull InteractionResult useOn(@NotNull UseOnContext pContext) {         if (!pContext.getLevel().isClientSide() && pContext.getHand() == InteractionHand.MAIN_HAND) {             BlockPos blockPos = pContext.getClickedPos();             BlockPos secondBlockPos = getMultiblockPos(blockPos, pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos));             if (secondBlockPos != null) {                 createFrozenBlock(pContext, secondBlockPos);             }             createFrozenBlock(pContext, blockPos);             return InteractionResult.SUCCESS;         }         return super.useOn(pContext);     }     public static void createFrozenBlock(UseOnContext pContext, BlockPos blockPos) {         BlockState oldState = pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos);         BlockEntity oldBlockEntity = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? pContext.getLevel().getBlockEntity(blockPos) : null;         CompoundTag oldBlockEntityData = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? oldBlockEntity.serializeNBT() : null;         if (oldBlockEntity != null) {             pContext.getLevel().removeBlockEntity(blockPos);         }         BlockState FrozenBlock = setFrozenBlock(oldState, oldBlockEntity, oldBlockEntityData);         pContext.getLevel().setBlockAndUpdate(blockPos, FrozenBlock);     }     public static BlockState setFrozenBlock(BlockState blockState, @Nullable BlockEntity blockEntity, @Nullable CompoundTag blockEntityData) {         BlockState FrozenBlock = BlockRegister.FROZEN_BLOCK.get().defaultBlockState();         ((FrozenBlock) FrozenBlock.getBlock()).setOldBlockFields(blockState, blockEntity, blockEntityData);         return FrozenBlock;     }  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.