Custom Textured Button unpredictably rendering Default Minecraft Textures

TBroski

Hello! I've been making a gui that implements my custom button widgets. My code is here, https://pastebin.com/wBnPA6kM. This pastebin link gives my "main" gui class that implements the widgets. I also included one of my widgets near the bottom, they are all similar and have the same issue. And images of the issue can be found here, https://imgur.com/a/sm7iIh4. As you can see in the images, my button texture actually renders but is fronted by the default minecraft button textures.  Anyways, all help is appreciated and I give all of my gratitude. If I need to give anything else, just let me know. I was hesitant to post this out of respect of your time. But, this is a forum for help, right?

Thanks again!??

EDIT: Fyi those images were taken in the same game session!

Edited by TBroski

This seems like an issue of rendering the same widget twice. If you look at the super method for renderButton, you can see that the button is already rendered with the standard textures before calling your own blit to render. Try removing the super method and replacing what's missing inside your own method.

• Like 1

super.render already renders the buttons, and since you want your buttons to render only on certain conditions, I think you can just remove super.render in the render method.

edit: whelp when i posted this ChampionAsh's message didn't load ?

Edited by kaydogz
  • Like 1