Display graphic in main menu

krystianwiechec

Hi, I want to say at first that if I shouldn't ask this question here, I'm sorry but I don't know where I can ask this question. So my problem is that, I decompiled minecraft 1.14 and now modifies the game code (I change gui etc.) as if I'm creating my client, I wanted to display my graphics with the png extension in the main menu of the game and here is the problem that i don't know how to do it, i am new to java but i know the basics.

Edited by krystianwiechec

19 minutes ago, krystianwiechec said:

mcp with Minecraft 1.8.8

1.8 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.

It's sad how much time mods spend saying "x is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support".

1 minute ago, krystianwiechec said:

Minecraft version to 1.12

1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.

It's sad how much time mods spend saying "x is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support".

Just now, krystianwiechec said:

And what versions are on the forum?

There's a link at THE TOP OF EVERY PAGE explaining it,

42 minutes ago, krystianwiechec said:

I'm creating my client

42 minutes ago, krystianwiechec said:

I decompiled minecraft 1.14 and now modifies the game code

I do not believe coremodding nor custom clients are supported on these forums.

Please use Forge if you want support here.

Edited by Ugdhar

• Guest locked this topic