So many IllegalArgumentExceptions... D: Please help?

Lego... I'd just drop it. Consider the following:

[*]This is Lex's place. His domain. Nobody fears to speak their mind in their own domain.

[*]He's the creator of Forge. Forge's purpose is to help make an environment where mods don't butt heads. (even if the modders still do) What the guy was doing was only going to cause compatibility issues with people installing other mods as well. Those compatibility issues would undoubtedly lead some people to think "Hey, this might be a problem with Forge. I'll go ask the guys at Forge about it" when it could have all been avoided in the first place...

[*]Also consider the value of the response itself, and not its delivery. The above reason is good enough for this.

[*]And lastly, is it so much to ask that people know what they're doing for the most part when they take on something like Forge coding?

You may not like how he says or does things, but this fact remains: He's taking time out of his day for you, directly or indirectly when it comes to Forge and answering people on this site.

Check out my

Texture Packs Thread here on the Forge Forum. :)

Currently in the process of adding some mod support for JohnSmith Texture Pack.

width=105 height=12https://www.sugarsync.com/piv/D8135159_67366891_21351[/img]

width=209 height=19https://www.sugarsync.com/piv/D8135159_67366891_772852[/img]

Hey as for banning me for correcting your grammer, I would like to see the rules that you ar obiding by for banning people. Because it is illegal to ban someone for something they didnt know they couldn't do. Therefore, if you ban me for correcting your grammer, i can get you banned from the internet. All i have to do is make one phonecall/email, and buh-bye lex....

Also, I talked to _SparkMaster_ today, and he wants to know if it is possible for him to appologize for being a whinny little bitch...

If so, he said you can contact him thru the mcforums...