Disabling 1.5 double-click for a specific slot

TED_Modding

I am currently making a mod that uses a GUI with various slots. The mod is a trading mod and uses something similar to crafting + materials inventory (a input, 2 outputs - one for buying and one for selling - and 18 inventory slots to keep coins for buying items).

The problem is that I need to disable the 1.5 or newer inventory handling feature where a double-click on an itemstack will try to make an as large of a stack of that item, using up the inventory slots. So, a double click in the coin inventory will also remove from the selling result slot (where coins appear if you have a valid item to sell).

I would like to disable the removing of items form the result slot in case of a double-click. If that is not possible, I would like to disable double-clicking in the coin inventory.

Obviously, I am available to answer any questions. I don't believe code is necessary, but I will provide it if necessary.