Someone made a fake account with my email

Hi, first of all, I dont know if this is the right place to post this, if not, sorry.

I have serious problem, I wanted to ask for support about a small issue I'm having with a mod i'm doing, but I didn't have a forge account.
So I went to "Sign Up", but it appeared that someone made an account with my email because it was being used.

I recovered that account because it was made with my email so I reset my password, but when I went in, I saw I was banned and I couldn't sign out to make a new account.

So I went to discord, I asked for help, and I got banned there too, for no reason. What is happening?!?!?!

I had to delete the google cache to be able to make a new forum account with a new email.

I banned you from discord because you knowingly were trying to bypass the LTS rules and get support for 1.12.

As for someone already using your email, it was probably you, from ages ago. You've never provided us with the email in question so we cant check.

Either way, welcome to the forums, follow the rules.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

I made a deep search on my email inbox and it was me years ago but I didn't remember about it.

Anyways, I didn't know that 1.12 wasn't supported, but regardless of that, why did I get banned from discord just for asking a question. If its a nono for 1.12, I wont ask again and I'll update the mod. 

I dont know why making a simple question offends people and gets me instant ban.

I just finished this college year with plenty of free time for this summer and I always wanted to make a forge mod so I started modding with the last MC versión I used to play on when I stopped playing MC last year, which was 1.12.

If 1.12 is not supported, I'll update the mod and ask for support later then. Sorry if I offended someone on discord.

What is the minimum supported MC versión?

PD: Once this missunderstanding is resolved, I would be grateful if I could be unbanned from discord.