How to summon glass break particles

Nicholas Hammond

7 minutes ago, Nicholas Hammond said:

Ah ok, could you send an example of the arguments and methods I have to use for that?

Nvm, I got it.

world.addParticle(new BlockParticleData(ParticleTypes.BLOCK, Blocks.GLASS.getDefaultState()), x, y, z, 3, 3, 3);

How do I change the particle range though? Because what I have right now is that the particles spawn when you hit an enemy but the cloud size is too small to see.

1 hour ago, Nicholas Hammond said:

Nvm, I got it.

world.addParticle(new BlockParticleData(ParticleTypes.BLOCK, Blocks.GLASS.getDefaultState()), x, y, z, 3, 3, 3);

How do I change the particle range though? Because what I have right now is that the particles spawn when you hit an enemy but the cloud size is too small to see.

I fixed the issue. The dependencies I was using carried over the World variable and I believe the issue with that is that it didn't render the particles server side, so I casted the world variable into ServerWorld and its corresponding spawnParticles method and it worked!