• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I can't find biome.func_242427  
    • I tried to make my Own mod. That mod add ore and dimension. I want to add my ore at overworld. So, I searched and I found. A video that I saw said use  CounterRangeConfig = new CounterRangeConfig(...) However, at 1.16.2, It removed. How do I use OreGen
    • Hi there, I have been having some issues with running Forge Server 1.16.3.    First, the installation failed to obtain some libraries, but I managed to download them from a repository and placed them in the right folders. (Screenshot attached)   When I try to launch forge-1.16.3-34.1.0.jar, I get the message that the Java JAR file could not be launched. (Screenshot attached)   I have attached the debug logs as well, for reference. Some other details:   OS: MacOS 10.15.7 (A rather fresh install) CPU: Intel 10th Gen i5 2.0GHz RAM: 16GB Java: JRE8 Update 271   Thanks so much for all your help! debug.log latest.log
    • People are allowed to have their own opinion. Some people thinks those tutorials are shit, some people does not, and they can surely decide what they want. I think what Ash was trying to say is some of the people can't do anything when there's no tutorial specific for their target. For example "render a sentence above all entities that have *condition checking* in my own capability", you may find some tutorial of this, but usually you can't because it's a combination of multiple things (in this case capability and rendering). Hence they asks: "how do I do this, do that", and when the other people provide answer like: "you need to store information on entities using capability, and check how vanilla render the named entities", they get confused because they are used to someone gets them step by step, even better - copypaste code. And eventually it brings more questions, questions that are asked without researching or trying. If you want to make this forum better to reach your expectations, this forum is opened to everyone, and that includes you .   Arguments are fine, but please don't insult people.  
    • So I was working on modding my world and I keep getting the following issue, i've tried removing mods and trying to find which one is causing the issue but I can't figure out which one it is. Can anyone help me out? Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.minecraft.util.registry.Registry Exit Code: -1   Crash Report: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic. Time: 10/21/20 9:20 PM Description: Initializing game java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.minecraft.util.registry.Registry     at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.lambda$static$3(ItemStack.java:77) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack$$Lambda$1590/1271084832.apply(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at com.mojang.serialization.codecs.RecordCodecBuilder.create(RecordCodecBuilder.java:72) ~[datafixerupper-3.0.25.jar:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.<clinit>(ItemStack.java:76) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.settings.HotbarSnapshot.<init>(SourceFile:13) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.settings.CreativeSettings.<init>(SourceFile:30) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(Minecraft.java:395) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:149) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:51) [forge-1.16.1-32.0.108.jar:32.0] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider$$Lambda$431/822359325.call(Unknown Source) [forge-1.16.1-32.0.108.jar:32.0] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-6.1.1.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-6.1.1.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-6.1.1.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:81) [modlauncher-6.1.1.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:65) [modlauncher-6.1.1.jar:?] {} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.lambda$static$3(ItemStack.java:77)     at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack$$Lambda$1590/1271084832.apply(Unknown Source)     at com.mojang.serialization.codecs.RecordCodecBuilder.create(RecordCodecBuilder.java:72)     at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.<clinit>(ItemStack.java:76)     at net.minecraft.client.settings.HotbarSnapshot.<init>(SourceFile:13)     at net.minecraft.client.settings.CreativeSettings.<init>(SourceFile:30)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(Minecraft.java:395) -- Initialization -- Details: Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:149)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:51)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider$$Lambda$431/822359325.call(Unknown Source)     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37)     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54)     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72)     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:81)     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:65) -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.16.1     Minecraft Version ID: 1.16.1     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 1081475912 bytes (1031 MB) / 2147483648 bytes (2048 MB) up to 2147483648 bytes (2048 MB)     CPUs: 8     JVM Flags: 9 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmx2G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M     Launched Version: 1.16.1-forge-32.0.108     Backend library: LWJGL version 3.2.2 build 10     Backend API: NO CONTEXT     GL Caps:     Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     CPU: <unknown> latest.log
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)