Minimize lag caused by light updates in 1.14?

Crazzy4999

Hi so i'm working on a biome mod and in one biome i have a block which emits light if it is at night time and i have a lot of them generated and they make the game very laggy if they just start to light up in newly generated chunks or in chunks which have been loaded but they didn't have any of these blocks lit up is there a way to minimize the lag because if i'm finally going to publish the mod (still needs a lot of work) i don't want the players to have a bad experience with it

Also here is a link for a video about what i'm talking about i'm not sure if you who reads this can understand my english

link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tUx_2wFxChMq2oFoR2SWN_a0sR7aORlv?usp=sharing

(also don't judge by the current look of this biome i have to fix lots of things with my biomes and do some rework and add more stuff to the to make them enjoyable and lastly i know 1.14 is kind of old for modding but it's just the developing version i'm soon going to switch to 1.15 or maybe even 1.16 but for now this is the easiest for me otherwise i would have to fix lots of things in my code)

Edit: oh i just saw 1.14 is going to be the new LTS cool i told everyone is on 1.15spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Crazzy4999

1.14 is unsupported? i just read it's the new LTS.

I might going to check out 1.16 code about light thanks for the suggestion but than it's probably going to be a fix for later because i don't really want to move to higher versions with my bugs and stuffs that need a fix