[DEAD] Armor and Implementing Custom Models

Armor with custom armor models are an absolute pain to correctly implement with no understanding. So, to counteract that, I have decided to write a detailed account of how to create your armor and your model correctly. Please note: I will not go over the specifics of any particular modeling software or anything that should already be known about items. I expect that you have made at least one item before and know how to register it.

Here is the link if you would like to take a read. Please let me know if there is anything I need to correct or update.

This thread is old and outdated, please do not refer to this anymore.

Edited by ChampionAsh5357
The link was removed for reasons of inaccuracy and outdated content
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can still be found here. Wanted to have a look through it as I was trying to figure out an animation issue I was having but no luck here. Checked WBM and it was cached so I figured id share it for people wondering why the links dead.

• ChampionAsh5357 changed the title to [DEAD] Armor and Implementing Custom Models