forge 32.0.63 The game crashed whilst rendering overlay Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Rendering overlay

pitlos

okay so im really at my wits end with forge 1.16.1 its just constant bug after bug after bug, first it crashed so after a while i had to reinstall, then byg and decorative blocks crash it then for no reason mekanism stops working and when i remove them the overly bugs somehow showing both the exiting world and finished loading mods screen before crashing... how do i fix this? i would really appriciate some help, heres the pastebin link https://pastebin.com/KfRKmNvM

13 hours ago, pitlos said:

okay so im really at my wits end with forge 1.16.1 its just constant bug after bug after bug,

Forge 1.16 is still in Beta, you should expect bugs and crashes until a recommended release comes out. As for your issue, try without Storage Drawers.

6 minutes ago, pitlos said:

ah come on please help me out :(

Please don't whine if you don't get help immediately, people have more important things to do than answer forum questions.

It's sad how much time mods spend saying "x is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support".