Can't craft stone tools with Blackstone

Moein0080

Hi

I started a nether survival challenge and found some blackstone and when I tried to craft some stone tools it didn't work .

at first I thought it's probably bcs of one of my mods so I removed all of them and started forge again and still it didn't work so it's probably a forge thing

This is a known issue: #6894. Currently, Forge overwrites the vanilla recipes for stone tools to use the `forge:cobblestone` tag instead of the cobblestone item. Now, 1.16 adds a new tag for stone tool materials, `minecraft:stone_tool_materials`, but Forge still is overwriting the recipe. A solution has been discussed, but no one has currently took up the task of making a PR (Pull Request) for this, probably beacuse they don't have the time. Follow the issue if you want to stay updated.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, sciwhiz12 said:

This is a known issue: #6894. Currently, Forge overwrites the vanilla recipes for stone tools to use the `forge:cobblestone` tag instead of the cobblestone item. Now, 1.16 adds a new tag for stone tool materials, `minecraft:stone_tool_materials`, but Forge still is overwriting the recipe. A solution has been discussed, but no one has currently took up the task of making a PR (Pull Request) for this, probably beacuse they don't have the time. Follow the issue if you want to stay updated.

Thanks !