Error Java fml 32

Cloudjumper

I downloaded the latest version of forge and my minecraft is at 1.16.1 , yesterday i was running mods fine and all (all my mods were 1.16.1) . And today out of nowhere it says error i need language provider javafml: 32 . I googled and tried to get some answers on how to get java fml 32 but couldn't i also found that many people had the same problem with older versions of java fml but i didn't find a direct answer on how to fix it .  

Coucou, je viens d'avoir le même problème et j'ai réussi à le régler, j'ai juste eu à installer la dernière version de Forge ([removed bogus link - diesieben07]) La dernière de java (https://www.java.com/fr/download/) et j'ai désinstaller les anciennes versions (j'ai mis forge dans mon dossier de mod, jsp si c'est nécessaire mais voila), et jsp si ça avait quelque chose à voir mais vérifie peut être que Optifine est bien installé avec la version qui te correspond si tu utilises les shaders 🙂

Edited by diesieben07

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, I need help, when I launch forge in the 1.16.1, qhen the minecraft finally opens it says to me that i cant play because one mod need javafml:33 to launch and forge only finds 32, I tried to uninstall and intall java but it doesnt work 

• Guest locked this topic