[SOLVED] Errors Downloading Libraries

Hi! I am manually updating my mods in bulk, and, to do so, need to update Forge. However, I am experiencing an issue: I am getting an error saying that it is failing to download libraries from spongepowered.org and asm.ow2.org (aka asm.ow2.io) I am able to install most 1.16.1 forge versions perfectly fine, but I am finding issues with, in particular (the only ones I've tested) 32.0.88 and 32.0.98. If you need to ask for anything more specific, and/or am able to give general debugging advice, please do not hesitate to do so. (EDIT) Looking back, it might be useful that the error happened when the green bar at the top of the installer details window reached the far right (not a pixel in difference).

Edited by GamingZacharyC
Additional Information

I am a new modder, and will make frequent mistakes. Please do not hesitate to point any out, or suggest a better method.

DO NOT HATE ON THE NOOB!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STOP MOD REPOSTS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

Post the installer log.

I'm sorry if this is very obvious, but where could I find the installer log? (Windows, if it helps)

Edited by GamingZacharyC
Clarity

I am a new modder, and will make frequent mistakes. Please do not hesitate to point any out, or suggest a better method.

STOP MOD REPOSTS

Naming scheme? I have my forge installer in a folder on a USB drive in many sub-folders. I know Java, and there is a whole lot of weirdness with folder naming. Should I move the folder? I'm not finding a log.

STOP MOD REPOSTS

Oh, hey, I noticed when I went into properties to get the full path of the file that the installer ~"came from another PC and might be harmful." I unblocked it, of course. Worked. I guess you lead me to the solution, so thanks. Also, for future reference, how would I run the installer from CMD?

STOP MOD REPOSTS

Thanks. I was unaware that there was a Java command (no doubt installed with java itself) in the command line.

STOP MOD REPOSTS