Forge not working in LARGE multiplayer worlds.

Hello there. So I began playing this very large 12k x 12k map called drehmal v2 (https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/drehmal-v2-prim-rdial-12k-x-12k-survival-adventure-map/), with a small modpack and optifine on 1.15.2. I had no problems with it whatsoever, optifine with shaders and the mods working all perfectly. So I get some friends over so we can play this map together.

I give them the same mods and everything through a USB, and I create a new default world to test if the multiplayer works correctly. The three of us join the normal default minecraft world perfectly, all with shaders on, and the small modpack we all installed, everything is working fine. So assuming everything is fine, I start the large map I mentioned earlier. I load in fine, shaders and all, but now when my friends load through LAN they cannot see the terrain, and are floating in and endless sky. They can see other mobs, as well as each other, but cannot move and there is no terrain. I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING TO GET IT WORKING. updated forge, tried different versions tested other default  worlds (leading me to believe the problem was the size of the downloaded map) etc.

I then tried to load into multiplayer with my friends with JUST OPTIFINE, NO FORGE. And everything was fine. We loaded into the massive downloaded world, shaders on and working, everyhting working fine. Then I try again with forge and the same endless sky scenario happens, so I have figured out the problem is with forge and the large nature of the world. (As previously mentioned everything worked fine on default minecraft worlds.)

I should also note that I tried loading it with an empty mods folder, and still got endless sky. So the problem is with forge, NOT the mods loaded by forge

Does anybody have a solution that will allow us to play MULTIPLAYER with forge and optifine on this massive map?

Thanks for quick reply

Further testing has resulted in it DOES NOT WORK with only forge, and no optifine. Same endless sky. So the problem is not between optifine and forge. 

I have no clue how to post logs but I'm assuming this is what you want. This is from my friends pc after a session of loading into the world and being greeted by endless sky:

latest (1).log

latest (1).log

It seems I am struggling to uload log? When I try to upload it gives me error -200?

Edited by Resurgent_West
edit

Sorry my bad: https://gist.github.com/ResurgentWest/654325cac48ba038103b08843a76e7de

I don't know if it would help or not but here is my mod list:

Ambient sounds 3

Astikor Carts

Autoreglib

CleanView

Just enough items

Quark

Sit

Travellers backpack

But as I said before we did not have problems with these mods on default minecraft worlds, and running the large downloaded world WITH forge but WITHOUT the mods still gave us the endless sky issue.

2 hours ago, Danebi said:

I'm not sure this is the problem but it seems you have the Sit mod for 1.15.1

As mentioned above all the mods mentioned have been tested in singleplayer without problems, as well as the mods also working in multiplayer instances that took place on smaller default mc worlds compared to the large one I downloaded. (The author of the sit mod also mentions that 1.15.1 is compatible with 1.15.2)

I mentioned that the computer that hosts the world works fine, it is other computers that get the sky issue. Perhaps the reason it worked for you is because you are the one who hosted? I myself am hosting the world and don't have problems, the computers that connect through LAN have problems.