Setting Mouse Position in Inventory Possible?

Mr_Zylr

As the title questions, is it possible to set the mouse position when the player opens a InventoryScreen. I've looked through InventoryScreen, ContainerScreen and Screen and everything dealing with the mouse seems to have mouse coords passed in. I checked MouseHelper and from what I can tell that doesnt seem to work with the inventory screens. I have moved the positioning of the player inventory, so now there is a significant gap between the items and where the mouse appears.

My question here is if it is possible to move the mouse cursor or set its default spot in the window when the mouse is called for, or is that handled by the OS and the client simply reads those inputs?

18 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

I think you should be able to use GLFW.glfwSetCursorPos.

Exactly what i was looking for, thank you!

I should take some time and learn more about what GLFW can do, until now I only used it for keybindings