Can I add the mob ideas abandoned by Minecraft to my mod?

FrostDracony

Hello, this is my third post! Well, I was gonna start working on a mod, and I was thinking:
Why don't I just add the mobs that the Mojang didn't add?

For the one who doesn't understand what I think, he should have a look at the old minecons. Last year the goat won, that doesn't mean I can't add a frog and a vulture, does it? I ask that because I'm very afraid of copyright. With real animals this shouldn't be a problem (frog, vulture, meerkat and ostrich), but I also thought of the 3 other monsters: Mob D - The Hovering Inferno, Mob A - The Monster of the Ocean Depths and Mob C - The Great Hunger

A picture of all four who don't want to look up (I already say that I don't own these pictures, but the Mojang if I remember well):
1EA11CCC-F76C-4AA7-B305-25052C6E36CB.jpeg.a2efb8e11110ff3634aa81cf023483ec.jpeg

I know you won't understand my question, so in shorter words
I wanted to add to my mod all the mobs that the Mojang didn't add to the vanilla, all the animals (list of animals is up there) and the 3 monsters (mob A, C and D, see picture). But I'm afraid because of the CopyRight and ask here right now. I know for sure that I can (hopefully) use animals, but I don't know if I can use the 3 mobs as well, since the Mojang had these ideas, they are theoretically under copyright. But since the Mojang gave up these ideas, I thought it might be possible to use the ideas after all. 

But, you never know with copyright, so I ask here. If you still don't understand my question, you can just say so that I can explain it easier. Thanks for reading. 

Edited by FrostDracony
I Forgot the Picture XD, srry

Their code also has copy right protection you know this right? so for example you can't use their code to make a game called blockcraft which has the same code but a different name the same probably applies to the rest of their ideas but i think in their user agreement you will probably find something (maybe not and than you wasted your time xd)

10 minutes ago, Crazzy4999 said:

Their code also has copy right protection you know this right?

Sure

Ok, thanks. And so may I also use the idea with the RedDragon? A dragon is just theoretically an idea, so you can't copyright a dragon, but I'm not really familiar with IP (Intellectual Property). So that's why I ask it here. It is the correct category, isn't it?

11 minutes ago, Crazzy4999 said:

the same probably applies to the rest of their ideas but i think in their user agreement you will probably find something

Then I guess I know where I can score. I probably won't find the answer, but I'd better try. 

Edited by FrostDracony

Sure why not btw if you are interested a lot of fucking annoying youtbers who claim they "made their own minecraft versions and programmed this and this" (in fact they copied all original textures and made models for blocks) these shit heads for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQLQ7cMYhlA Have already made these mobs and recreated other things mojang did so most likely you won't get charged or anything like this

I found this:

The one important basic rule is that you cannot distribute anything we've developed unless we've given our express permission. By "not to distribute anything we have developed," we mean this:
to give copies of our game to others,
to use our developments in any form for commercial purposes,
to try to make money with our developments, or
provide other persons with access to our developments in an unfair or inappropriate manner,

Everything's still going well here. But from here on, it gets confusing:

This also includes U P D A T E S (idk what Mojan mean), patches, downloadable content, add-ons or modified versions of a game, parts of it or everything else we've made.

So I don't really understand if the BiomeVotes and MobVotes is also a form of update or not, clearly not for me, but there are always people who don't see it that way and have different opinions. What do you think about it?

15 minutes ago, Crazzy4999 said:

Sure why not btw if you are interested a lot of fucking annoying youtbers who claim they "made their own minecraft versions and programmed this and this" (in fact they copied all original textures and made models for blocks) these shit heads for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQLQ7cMYhlA Have already made these mobs and recreated other things mojang did so most likely you won't get charged or anything like this

Okay, I understand, but I want to do it legally so as not to take any risks. These people are violating the ToS of Mojang (you say they copied Minecraft even though you copied everything), which ends with a penalty if Minecraft finds out. If it ends that way, that's their problem. But this is starting to go offf-topic. 

This:

The one important basic rule is that you cannot distribute anything we've developed unless we've given our express permission. By "not to distribute anything we have developed," we mean this:
to give copies of our game to others,
to use our developments in any form for commercial purposes,
to try to make money with our developments, or
provide other persons with access to our developments in an unfair or inappropriate manner,

And this:

This also includes U P D A T E S (idk what Mojan mean), patches, downloadable content, add-ons or modified versions of a game, parts of it or everything else we've made.

Means that you can't sell anything that is based on their code it's this simple dude xd

But you can still get around this and make money from your mod kind of for example using links that advertising and everytime when someone wants to download your mod they wait 5 secs to have access for the download link and that 5 secs is needed to get money from an ad if you let the ad run on your link or you can make a patreon but than again it's also not directly making money of minecraft code some people just like your mod and your work so they want to support you with money so they donate mojang of course can't say that you can't donate to someone