death event world freeze bug report

I can not guarantee that I am uing the latest version of forge to code, neither that the users of my mod are using the latest forge.

BUT

I've had this bug only in 1.5.2 of minecraft.

My mod uses a Death Event. When the player dies, the world freezes, no single entity moves, and your health is stuck on the last hearts you had before you got your final strike before dieing.

I've had this error myself once in vanilla minecraft and about two or three times in eclipse. I've never really payed attention to it untill people started reporting this very bug to me. I haven't been able to recreate the problem since, neither did the VoidsWrath team that uses my mod and tested it for a few hours, together with other mods. Though people keep coming and reporting of this problem. It does not result in a crash, and there is nothing special to see in the logs, no crashes, no errors, no saving worlds, just a complete freeze.

I always tell people to update their forge, but it does not seem to help.

thanks for reading this. just want to make sure this gets to the forge developers.

if this issue has been solved already, I'll make a note on my page that x version of forge is required.

This issue is not on our end.

If it only happens with your mod then its your mod.

If you're unable to reproduce it hound your users untill they tell you how.

Nothing we can do on out end the event works just fine just like the hundreds of other events we fire.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon