1.14-1.16 asm based animated blocks, implemented?

Vonny

The forge documentation is misleading (copy-pasted from the 1.12 documentation) as the animation api seems not fully implemented in forge for 1.14 and above. I had successfully used the api in 1.12, but now clips are not read from the armature file. anyone had a try with that api?

Ok, the documentation should be clarified because i've lost quite some time making all the animation files etc just to discover that the api was only half implemented in 1.15. Personally i think it is quite damageable :) , data-driven animations should be a thing.

3 hours ago, Vonny said:

Ok, the documentation should be clarified because i've lost quite some time making all the animation files etc just to discover that the api was only half implemented in 1.15. Personally i think it is quite damageable :) , data-driven animations should be a thing.

I tried commenting out the pages from access, but the PR hasn't been merged yet. So apologies for that.