[1.16.1] Library Missing After Refresh

urbanxx001

I'm running a few commands in Intellij in order to update the AT config file into the project (This is suggested by YouTube modding tutorials, but lmk if there's a better method). This consists of:

1. gradlew --refresh-dependencies

2. gradlew clean

3. gradlew genIntellijRuns

4. Opening Intellij and waiting for dependencies to install/indices refresh

Now randomly, after running the first three and opening Intellij, step 4 never occurs and the net.minecraftforge:forge library remains missing. Is this a bug, and is there a way to force it to install when this happens?

Edited by urbanxx001

Ah didn't know only certain AT's were viable. Yeah I tried to make the protected field Block_Stripping_Map, public. I assumed it was possible, as I'm just copying over some code from a mod developed by someone else, and they somehow got it to work. Will work out an alternative though. Thanks!

Edited by urbanxx001

49 minutes ago, urbanxx001 said:

Ah didn't know only certain AT's were viable. Yeah I tried to make the protected field Block_Stripping_Map, public. I assumed it was possible, as I'm just copying over some code from a mod developed by someone else, and they somehow got it to work. Will work out an alternative though. Thanks!

For reference, you no longer need to access the stripping map. There is a method IForgeBlock#getToolModifiedState that allows you to define what happens on a certain tool right click.

• Like 1