Mod that drains water

LostALifeGaming

Ok, maybe i got the behaviour of the block you need wrong..let me understand. For example, you have a 3x3 room enclosed by blocks and filled with water. Then you replace one of the blocks at the bottom of your enclosed room with a drain block. After that the water above the drain block start disappearing from the top layer to the bottom one. Is that the behaviour you had in mind?

Check out the port of the BetterEnd fabric mod (WIP): https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/betterend-forge-port

Mostly because i dont want to go get sponges but i understand what you mean lol. Also i kind of want a few drains around the place to make it feel like an underwater base.

I downloaded forge mdk and java se 8 along with eclipse to start modding and learn the basics. Im on 1.12.2 because most of the mods i like are only on that version. I wrote a small bit of code, enough to run the mod but i cant find the gradle.start or the build.gradle in the run config. 

Also i know they are taking down threads to do with 1.12.2 now because its not LTS (Which is annoying) so i was wondering were else i can ask about it for support?