[1.16.1] Can't craft SOME of my items.

Celui

I don't know what to post alongside this as I obviously have no idea where the issue is coming from.
The mod I'm making has, so far, a armour set, tools, bow, and a couple resources
Issue is that I can't craft 3 of my items, a bow, an arrow, and an apple, I'm not sure if I did not something wrong, I setup my bow and arrow the same as my other items and the apple I setup as a food item, they all have crafting recipes but they just won't craft, I know it's not my mod in general because I can craft other items, like my tools and armour. Let me know what you need to see to help me, I'll try my best.

47 minutes ago, poopoodice said:

Are you sure the registry name of the item and the recipe are the same, or are there any errors shown in the log during loading the recipes? If not a repo is really helpful for others to find the problem for you.

I'm 100% sure the registry name of the item and recipe are the same, I've checked the working items and it is done the exact same way just with a different name, also, what is a repo? I'm a little new to forge and Java.

Here, you are using ArrowEntity but you should use ArrowItem.

On 9/16/2020 at 1:09 AM, Celui said:

Issue is that I can't craft 3 of my items, a bow, an arrow, and an apple

Just tested it and you can craft the apple. You have commented out the registration of the bow and arrow and there is no recipe for them here. I tried adding a custom recipe and to run the game and all works. If you still have a problem post the debug.log.

1 hour ago, Danebi said:

Here, you are using ArrowEntity but you should use ArrowItem.

Just tested it and you can craft the apple. You have commented out the registration of the bow and arrow and there is no recipe for them here. I tried adding a custom recipe and to run the game and all works. If you still have a problem post the debug.log.

That was a version that I removed the bow and arrow from because I was mad about it, then was like "What if this works (referring to the arrowentity)?", which it didn't, and that was why it was commented out, also the apple only started working yesterday.
Bow just started working, like right now. But I have no idea how to increase the damage, does the same as a regular minecraft bow. Also what should I do with the code in the useless classes?