Missing classes [1.16.3]

dagobertdu94

I wanted to update a little mod that I made.

In 1.16.2 all classes are present, but in 1.16.3 seems that some classes are missing, like the most part of the event bus.

Could it be a mistake by me that classes like IEventBus and SubscribeEvent aren't present? Or is the MDK incomplete?

I would like to get an answer so I can update my mod, thanks!

45 minutes ago, ChampionAsh5357 said:

They still exist. No idea what you are referring to.

I have create multiple projects with the Forge MDK for 1.16.3 and in every project the same classes are missing.

I made the same as usual to initialize the MDK as mentioned in the Forge Wiki or how it is called...

SubscribeEvent cannot be imported because Eclipse cannot find it.

And for IEventBus I get this message: The type net.minecraftforge.eventbus.api.IEventBus cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

The other classes that I need for my mod are all present and I am able to import them, except the both above...

6 hours ago, dagobertdu94 said:

I refreshed my project multiple times, I restarted Eclipse multiple times and even my computer.

The classes are still missing...

Pressing F5 and refreshing the gradle import are two different things. You could always try doing gradlew --stop, clean, and then refresh. Of course your IDE should be closed while you do this.

• 1 month later...

The problem was gone for a while and I don't how, but it is present again.

My big problem with Gradle is that it seems to delete the imported jars for all other gradle projects if I refresh the imports for a gradle project. I don't know if it is normal but I know that it is happening to me. And I think that is the most problem why I have such problems mostly...

On 9/19/2020 at 2:16 AM, ChampionAsh5357 said:

Pressing F5 and refreshing the gradle import are two different things. You could always try doing gradlew --stop, clean, and then refresh. Of course your IDE should be closed while you do this.

I could try this, in the hope it will work...

On 9/19/2020 at 2:16 AM, ChampionAsh5357 said:

This isn't working for me, and some of them won't be recognized by gradle/gradlew.

The 2 imports are still (or again) missing...

• 7 months later...

Running

gradlew --stop

then

gradlew clear

worked for me! I've had this issue quite a few times, in the past I've simply downloaded a new mdk, removed everything, reinstall it, then insert my old src folder and build file, but this is much easier.