• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• If Mcreator uses forge and lets you write code manually how it is not supported by this website it is basicly a more developed modding tool than things you use. Mcreator includes forge and netbeans and gradle in it. Also i asked why wecant copy code of wolf and paste it to zombie and where entity models and animations stored and where is entire list of forge commands; i read some documents and watched some videos but there is no real guide. When you learn java they tell you everything java can do but in case of forge nobody tells you all tags and commands forge use. I wonder how you get knowledge of using forge. Where do you read? Is there a secret book or shall i download forge and read its entire code? Most weird thing is forge is free to use and mods are free to so do you gain money by making mods is that why you dont want to teach it; it is all about money right you dont teach forge for free.
    • So you read the rules and decided to ignore them, right?
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Why did you do that? Time: 10/20/20 11:18 AM Description: Initializing game java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.minecraft.util.registry.Registry     at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.lambda$static$3(ItemStack.java:77) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,xf:fml:apotheosis:apothitemusehook,xf:fml:quark:add-spacing-for-stack,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack$$Lambda$1306/1682037548.apply(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at com.mojang.serialization.codecs.RecordCodecBuilder.create(RecordCodecBuilder.java:72) ~[datafixerupper-4.0.26.jar:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.<clinit>(ItemStack.java:76) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,xf:fml:apotheosis:apothitemusehook,xf:fml:quark:add-spacing-for-stack,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.settings.HotbarSnapshot.<init>(SourceFile:13) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.settings.CreativeSettings.<init>(SourceFile:30) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(Minecraft.java:394) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:randompatches:RandomPatches Minecraft Transformer,pl:mixin:APP:kubejs.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:shutupexperimentalsettings.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:assets/botania/botania.mixins.json:AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:149) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:51) [forge-1.16.3-34.1.24.jar:34.1] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider$$Lambda$472/484801467.call(Unknown Source) [forge-1.16.3-34.1.24.jar:34.1] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-7.0.1.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-7.0.1.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-7.0.1.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:81) [modlauncher-7.0.1.jar:?] {re:classloading}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:65) [modlauncher-7.0.1.jar:?] {re:classloading} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.lambda$static$3(ItemStack.java:77) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,xf:fml:apotheosis:apothitemusehook,xf:fml:quark:add-spacing-for-stack,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack$$Lambda$1306/1682037548.apply(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at com.mojang.serialization.codecs.RecordCodecBuilder.create(RecordCodecBuilder.java:72) ~[datafixerupper-4.0.26.jar:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.<clinit>(ItemStack.java:76) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,xf:fml:apotheosis:apothitemusehook,xf:fml:quark:add-spacing-for-stack,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.settings.HotbarSnapshot.<init>(SourceFile:13) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.settings.CreativeSettings.<init>(SourceFile:30) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(Minecraft.java:394) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:randompatches:RandomPatches Minecraft Transformer,pl:mixin:APP:kubejs.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:shutupexperimentalsettings.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:assets/botania/botania.mixins.json:AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} -- Initialization -- Details: Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:149) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:51) [forge-1.16.3-34.1.24.jar:34.1] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider$$Lambda$472/484801467.call(Unknown Source) [forge-1.16.3-34.1.24.jar:34.1] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-7.0.1.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-7.0.1.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-7.0.1.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:81) [modlauncher-7.0.1.jar:?] {re:classloading}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:65) [modlauncher-7.0.1.jar:?] {re:classloading} -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.16.3     Minecraft Version ID: 1.16.3     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 491078824 bytes (468 MB) / 1342177280 bytes (1280 MB) up to 10737418240 bytes (10240 MB)     CPUs: 4     JVM Flags: 9 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmx10G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M     Launched Version: 1.16.3-forge-34.1.24     Backend library: LWJGL version 3.2.2 build 10     Backend API: NO CONTEXT     GL Caps:      Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     CPU: <unknown>
    • I'm using twitch to use mods since it is easier to do and it is throwing an error every time i start a game, the error is java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking memory connection and I have no idea how to fix it. I am new to these forums so tell me if I'm doing anything wrong, i read the rules and stuff but i just want to know if i'm being too vague in my questions Here's the log:    latest.log
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)