• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
    • 1.7 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
    • Forge is currently incompatible with Java 15 as a component that Forge requires is no longer packed in with the JRE, and we're still deciding if we want to pack in the component ourselves or use a different implementation while we're at it.
    • I downloaded the server folder from the minecraft technic page for the 1.12.2 pack and upon running the LaunchServer.bat I get the following error: A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException         at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)         at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)         at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)         at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:564)         at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:70)         at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:34) Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to class java.net.URLClassLoader (jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader and java.net.URLClassLoader are in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap')         at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.<init>(Launch.java:34)         at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)         ... 6 more   My java -version outputs: java -version java version "15.0.1" 2020-10-20 Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 15.0.1+9-18) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 15.0.1+9-18, mixed mode, sharing)   For environment variables: My JAVA_HOME is set to C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-15.0.1 My Path contains C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-15.0.1\bin
    • Rivasty is an upcoming minecraft network which will feature skyblock as it's first server. Our staff team has been working on setting up the discord and minecraft server for the past month and have made a lot of progress.  We are currently looking for members as we are getting closer to release.  If you are interested and want to stay updated please join our discord server.  Thanks! https://discord.gg/ye6Q2EMkRm
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)