Removing a block on ther server side

Hello,

I am creating a mod in 1.15.2 using forge and I have created a block who is destroying blocks in the world.

But I can't find how to remove a block on the server side. Actually, the block is only removing the block on the client and it create a ghost block. I have tried all methods in Minecraft.getWorld() and I have the conclusion that World is only for the client (!if world.isremote doesn't resolve the problem).

All methods

I have searched other topics but the method was removed and I can't find an equivalent :

https://forums.minecraftforge.net/topic/10382-breaking-a-block-properly/

https://forums.minecraftforge.net/topic/10382-breaking-a-block-properly/.

I also saw this  : https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-mods/modification-development/2352241-destroying-a-block-leads-to-a-ghost-block

Minecraft.getMinecraft().theWorld is the CLIENT world - making ANY changes there will affect only the one client, and results in a ghost block because the server still says there is a block there, but the client cannot see it because they were told it was destroyed (though they cannot walk through it due to it still existing).

The solution is to use rayTrace code that works on the server (i.e. without using Minecraft.getMinecraft for anything at all) and let your entire logic run on the server - clients are all updated automatically.

But I didn't understand the solution, what is raytrace ?

So please can you help me ? I want to find a way to remove a block in the world, and I don't want to drop the block, I am collecting it in the inventory of the block.

I have a video that show the problem : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/379346851142434816/765245458972147752/forge_forum_video_-_Leonardlasardine.mp4

PS : this is my code : https://github.com/Leonardlasardine/Erasium/blob/d0ff39994f1143c3fd847bc8d9b9f3b290859986/src/main/java/fr/leonard/erasium/quarry/QuarryTileEntity.java#L109

Thank you,

Edited by Leonardlasardine

14 minutes ago, Leonardlasardine said:

Minecraft.getWorld() and I have the conclusion that World is only for the client

No, World is not only for the client. Minecraft is only for the client. As a result the world the client knows about is the client world.

https://github.com/Leonardlasardine/Erasium/blob/d0ff39994f1143c3fd847bc8d9b9f3b290859986/src/main/java/fr/leonard/erasium/quarry/QuarryTileEntity.java#L68

That line is not needed. And do not use assert in runtime code.

Also. What's this? A WORLD OBJECT? Gosh I wonder if it exists in the same context as the method you wrote...

https://github.com/Leonardlasardine/Erasium/blob/d0ff39994f1143c3fd847bc8d9b9f3b290859986/src/main/java/fr/leonard/erasium/quarry/QuarryTileEntity.java#L69-L79

Don't do this. You're effectively reaching across sides. This will crash the dedicated server because those lines reference your QuaryScreen class, which references this:

https://github.com/Leonardlasardine/Erasium/blob/d0ff39994f1143c3fd847bc8d9b9f3b290859986/src/main/java/fr/leonard/erasium/quarry/QuarryScreen.java#L6

Which is client side only.

Edited by Draco18s

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Thanks a lot for the very quick answer,

First,I have removed assert and this :

1 hour ago, Draco18s said:

Also. What's this? A WORLD OBJECT? Gosh I wonder if it exists in the same context as the method you wrote...

Ah, should I replace world by Minecraft.getInstance().world ? world is from TileEntity :

image.thumb.png.39ab0906c0ef92817ec7c3c7aa6f5015.png

So if Minecraft is only for the client... how can I break a block ?

Thanks for your answer

4 hours ago, Leonardlasardine said:

Ah, should I replace world by Minecraft.getInstance().world ?

NO! THE OPPOSITE OF THAT!

Edited by Draco18s

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

6 hours ago, Draco18s said:

NO! THE OPPOSITE OF THAT!

I don't understand sorry. What is the "opposite" ? World.getMinecraft() ? 🤔

No, I don't think you want to say that. Or maybe there is a ServerWorld class ?  I am verty confused sorry.

But thanks a lot for answering.

Hello, 

Ok thanks for your advices, I have already learned all about threads and sides, ect... but I will listen you and revise it. Maybe I will find my answer...

Thanks you for your answer fast eat the light.

8 hours ago, Leonardlasardine said:

I don't understand sorry. What is the "opposite" ? World.getMinecraft() ? 🤔

You said, "I should replace X with Y?"
And I said, "No, the opposite of that" because I told you not to use Y.

What's the opposite of replace X with Y?

Why, replace Y with X.

Ok, so I have re read all the doc about threads in Oracle docs and in the forge website. Now my code is : https://github.com/Leonardlasardine/Erasium/blob/master/src/main/java/fr/leonard/erasium/quarry/ErasiumQuarry.java

7 minutes ago, Draco18s said:

I told you not to use Y.

Ok thanks you, so what should I use instead? I have found ServerWorld, ServerMultiWorld and MinecraftServer but it's not them.

Thanks for your help.

None of those. The tile entity already has a world field. You even found it.

Fucking use it.

I only had to spell things out for you. Twice.

None of those. The tile entity already has a world field. You even found it.

Fucking use it.

Yes I am using the world field in TileEntity as you said but it doesn't work. I apologize you had to tell it two times.

image.png.011807e0342142d3a4f2b65002e6b6e8.png

I thought I needed to use an other thing because it doesn't work but if I must use this, why it doesn't work ? The block is not removed

Well you have a world.isRemote check there, but I can't tell if you're checking for true or false.

And you have another line above it that looks suspicious.

But you posted your code as an image rather than text showing a tooltip that is patently useless for solving the problem and hiding code I might actually be interested in.

Also, there's nothing wrong with world.setBlockState, provided you pay attention to the FLAG parameter.

world.destroyBlock should also work (it will drop the block's loot).

world.removeBlock should just be a wrapper around world.setBlockState(Blocks.AIR)

Edited by Draco18s

AHH, I'm sorry I have the solution.

Yes I you where right it work.

10 minutes ago, Draco18s said:

Also, there's nothing wrong with world.setBlockState

I have just forgoted a line at the end of the void ! 🤦‍♀️ RAHHHH ! I was replacing the block :

image.png.2398ce8991b43dd92ad36a6508af2518.png

Ah yes sorry I can post my code into text but he haven't got colors.

This was my old code :

private void destroyBlock(BlockPos pos, boolean dropBlock, Block blockRemoved) {
        assert world != null;
        BlockState blockstate = world.getBlockState(pos);
        if (!blockstate.isAir(world, pos) && blockstate.getBlock() != Blocks.BEDROCK) {
            IFluidState ifluidstate = world.getFluidState(pos); //I don't know why, I have see on a tutorial
            //FMLClientHandler.instance().getServer().worldServerForDimension(0).destroyBlock(x, y, z, false);
            //if (!world.isRemote()) { // Doesn't work
            world.playEvent(2001, pos, Block.getStateId(blockstate));
                world.removeBlock(pos, false);
                world.setBlockState(pos, Blocks.AIR.getDefaultState());
                world.removeBlock(pos, false);
                world.destroyBlock(pos, false);
// Only Solo Worlds Objects.requireNonNull(Minecraft.getInstance().getIntegratedServer()).getWorld(DimensionType.OVERWORLD).destroyBlock(new BlockPos(x, y, z), true);
            //}
            TileEntity tileentity = blockstate.hasTileEntity() ? world.getTileEntity(pos) : null;
            if (dropBlock) {
                Block.spawnDrops(blockstate, world, this.pos.add(0, 1.5, 0), tileentity, null, ItemStack.EMPTY);
            } else if (!isChestFull) {
                for (int i = 0; i < 36; i++) {
                    //Coffre plein
                    for (int j = 0; j < 36; j++) {
                        if (getStackInSlot(j).isEmpty()) {
                            break;
                        }
                        if (j == 35) {
                            assert Minecraft.getInstance().player != null;
                            sendMessage();
                            isChestFull = true;
                            break;
                        }
                    }
                    ItemStack theStack = new ItemStack(blockstate.getBlock().asItem());
                    if (getStackInSlot(i).isEmpty()) {
                        setInventorySlotContents(i, new ItemStack(blockRemoved.asItem()));
                        break;
                    } else if (getStackInSlot(i).isItemEqual(theStack) && getStackInSlot(i).getCount() < 64) {
                        setInventorySlotContents(i, new ItemStack(blockRemoved.asItem(), getStackInSlot(i).getCount() + 1));
                        break;
                    } else if (getStackInSlot(i + 1).isEmpty()) {
                        setInventorySlotContents(i + 1, new ItemStack(blockRemoved.asItem()));
                        break;
                    }
                }
            }
            world.setBlockState(pos, ifluidstate.getBlockState(), 3);
        }
    }

And then this is my almost final code :

private void destroyBlock(BlockPos pos, boolean dropBlock, Block blockRemoved) {
        BlockState newBlockstate = world.getBlockState(pos);
            if (!world.isRemote()) {
                newBlockstate = Blocks.AIR.getDefaultState();
            }
            TileEntity tileentity = blockstate.hasTileEntity() ? world.getTileEntity(pos) : null;
            if (dropBlock) {
                Block.spawnDrops(blockstate, world, this.pos.add(0, 1.5, 0), tileentity, null, ItemStack.EMPTY);
                    //Coffre plein -- Chest Full
                            break;
                        }
                        if (j == 35) {
                            sendMessage();
                            isChestFull = true;
                            break;
                        }
                    }
                        break;
                    } else if (getStackInSlot(i).isItemEqual(theStack) && getStackInSlot(i).getCount() < 64) {
                        setInventorySlotContents(i, new ItemStack(blockRemoved.asItem(), getStackInSlot(i).getCount() + 1));
                        break;
                        break;
                    }
                }
            }
        }
        world.setBlockState(pos, newBlockstate, 3);
    }

And the code is also on GitHub

17 minutes ago, Draco18s said:

Also, there's nothing wrong with world.setBlockState, provided you pay attention to the FLAG parameter.

Yes, what should I put in FLAG parameter please ?

And THANK YOU a lot you solved my problem.

Thank you I'm very very happy.

But I have tested now and it perfectly work on singleplayer but do nothing in a separated server !

Do you know why ?

Thanks you.

3 hours ago, Leonardlasardine said:

Yes, what should I put in FLAG parameter please ?

Read the javadoc.

Thank you,

The javadoc is :

* Sets a block state into this world.Flags are as follows:
    * 1 will cause a block update.
    * 2 will send the change to clients.
    * 4 will prevent the block from being re-rendered.
    * 8 will force any re-renders to run on the main thread instead
    * 16 will prevent neighbor reactions (e.g. fences connecting, observers pulsing).
    * 32 will prevent neighbor reactions from spawning drops.
    * 64 will signify the block is being moved.
    * Flags can be OR-ed
    */

Should I use 1, 2, or 4?

Or maybe I need copy the method 3 times with first 1 then 2 then 4.

And else do you now why it only work on solo ?

Thank you

1 hour ago, Leonardlasardine said:

Or maybe I need copy the method 3 times with first 1 then 2 then 4.

No.

* Flags can be OR-ed

Also:

* 4 will prevent the block from being re-rendered.

Edited by Draco18s

49 minutes ago, Draco18s said:

* Flags can be OR-ed

Yes I have seen that but what mean "OR-ed" ? I am not english sorry I am don't understand this.

But yes I will use the 4.

Thank you

They're bit flags. You bit-wise OR the values together.

1 | 2 (aka "3")
4 | 8 (aka "12")
1 | 2 | 8 (aka "11")

14 minutes ago, Leonardlasardine said:

But yes I will use the 4.

This will create weird effects that you almost certainly do not want.

Edited by Draco18s

2 hours ago, Leonardlasardine said:

Ok thank you, so 3 is good.

And my last question is why it only work on solo ?

I don't know.  Where are you calling destroyBlock from?

What's that code look like?

DestroyBlock is called in the method tick, every 40 tick (1 second) * the radius (by default is 3 blocks).

This is the code in QuarryTileEntity :

package fr.leonard.erasium.quarry;

import net.minecraft.block.Block;
import net.minecraft.block.BlockState;
import net.minecraft.block.Blocks;
import net.minecraft.client.Minecraft;
import net.minecraft.entity.player.PlayerEntity;
import net.minecraft.entity.player.PlayerInventory;
import net.minecraft.fluid.IFluidState;
import net.minecraft.inventory.IInventory;
import net.minecraft.inventory.ISidedInventory;
import net.minecraft.inventory.ItemStackHelper;
import net.minecraft.inventory.container.Container;
import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack;
import net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundNBT;
import net.minecraft.tileentity.ITickableTileEntity;
import net.minecraft.tileentity.LockableLootTileEntity;
import net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntity;
import net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntityType;
import net.minecraft.util.Direction;
import net.minecraft.util.NonNullList;
import net.minecraft.util.SoundCategory;
import net.minecraft.util.SoundEvent;
import net.minecraft.util.math.BlockPos;
import net.minecraft.util.text.ITextComponent;
import net.minecraft.util.text.TranslationTextComponent;
import net.minecraft.world.IBlockReader;
import net.minecraftforge.api.distmarker.Dist;
import net.minecraftforge.api.distmarker.OnlyIn;
import net.minecraftforge.common.capabilities.Capability;
import net.minecraftforge.common.util.LazyOptional;
import net.minecraftforge.items.CapabilityItemHandler;
import net.minecraftforge.items.IItemHandlerModifiable;
import net.minecraftforge.items.wrapper.InvWrapper;
import org.jetbrains.annotations.NotNull;

import javax.annotation.Nonnull;
import java.util.stream.IntStream;

public class QuarryTileEntity extends LockableLootTileEntity implements ITickableTileEntity {

public static int x, y, z, tick;
    boolean initialized = false;
    public static int radius = 3;
    public static boolean dropBlock = false;
    boolean isChestFull = false;
    public static boolean isActive = false;

private NonNullList<ItemStack> chestContents = NonNullList.withSize(36, ItemStack.EMPTY);
    protected int numPlayersUsing;
    private final IItemHandlerModifiable items = createHandler();
    private LazyOptional<IItemHandlerModifiable> itemHandler = LazyOptional.of(() -> items);

@Override
    public void tick() {
        if (!initialized) {
            init();
        }
        if (isActive) { //1 seconde par block
            tick++;
            if (tick == radius * 40) {
                tick = 0;
                if (y > 0) {
                    execute();
                }
            }
        }
    }

private void init() {
        initialized = true;
        x = this.pos.getX() + 1;
        y = this.pos.getY() - 1;
        z = this.pos.getZ();
        tick = 0;
    }

private void execute() {
        for (int x1 = 0; x1 < radius; x1++) {
            for (int z1 = 0; z1 < radius; z1++) {
                Block blocksRemoved;
                BlockPos posToBreak = new BlockPos(x + x1, y, z + z1);
                blocksRemoved = this.world.getBlockState(posToBreak).getBlock();
                destroyBlock(posToBreak, dropBlock, blocksRemoved);
            }
        }
        y--;
    }

if (!world.isRemote()) {
            }
            if (dropBlock) {
                            break;
                        }
                        if (j == 35) {
                            sendMessage();
                            isChestFull = true;
                            break;
                        }
                    }
                        break;
                        break;
                        break;
                    }
                }
            }
        }
        world.setBlockState(pos, newBlockstate, 1);
    }

public QuarryTileEntity(final TileEntityType<?> tileEntityTypeIn) {
        super(tileEntityTypeIn);
    }

public QuarryTileEntity() {
        this(ErasiumEntityTypes.ERASIUM_QUARRY.get());
    }

@Override
    public int getSizeInventory() {
        return 36;
    }

@Override
    public @NotNull NonNullList<ItemStack> getItems() {
        return this.chestContents;
    }

@Override
    public void setItems(@NotNull NonNullList<ItemStack> itemsIn) {
        this.chestContents = itemsIn;
    }

@Override
    protected @NotNull ITextComponent getDefaultName() {
        return new TranslationTextComponent("container.erasium_quarry");
    }

@Override
    protected @NotNull Container createMenu(int id, @NotNull PlayerInventory player) {
        return new QuarryContainer(id, player, this);
    }

@Override
    public void setInventorySlotContents(int index, @NotNull ItemStack stack) {
        super.setInventorySlotContents(index, stack);
    }

@Override
    public @NotNull ItemStack getStackInSlot(int index) {
        return super.getStackInSlot(index);
    }

@Override
    public @NotNull CompoundNBT write(@NotNull CompoundNBT compound) {
        super.write(compound);
        if (!this.checkLootAndWrite(compound)) {
            ItemStackHelper.saveAllItems(compound, this.chestContents);
        }

compound.put("values", NBTHelper.toNBT(this));
        return compound;
    }

@Override
    public void read(@NotNull CompoundNBT compound) {
        super.read(compound);
        CompoundNBT values = compound.getCompound("values");
        x = values.getInt("x");
        y = values.getInt("y");
        z = values.getInt("z");
        tick = 0;
        initialized = true;
        isActive = values.getBoolean("isActive");
        isChestFull = values.getBoolean("isChestFull");

this.chestContents = NonNullList.withSize(this.getSizeInventory(), ItemStack.EMPTY);
        if (!this.checkLootAndRead(compound)) {
            ItemStackHelper.loadAllItems(compound, this.chestContents);
        }
    }

private void playSound(SoundEvent sound) {
        double dx = (double) this.pos.getX() + 0.5D;
        double dy = (double) this.pos.getY() + 0.5D;
        double dz = (double) this.pos.getZ() + 0.5D;
        this.world.playSound(null, dx, dy, dz, sound, SoundCategory.BLOCKS, 0.5f,
                this.world.rand.nextFloat() * 0.1f + 0.9f);
    }

@Override
    public boolean receiveClientEvent(int id, int type) {
        if (id == 1) {
            this.numPlayersUsing = type;
            return true;
        } else {
            return super.receiveClientEvent(id, type);
        }
    }

@Override
    public void openInventory(PlayerEntity player) {
        if (!player.isSpectator()) {
            if (this.numPlayersUsing < 0) {
                this.numPlayersUsing = 0;
            }

++this.numPlayersUsing;
            this.onOpenOrClose();
        }
    }

@Override
    public void closeInventory(PlayerEntity player) {
            --this.numPlayersUsing;
            this.onOpenOrClose();
        }
    }

protected void onOpenOrClose() {
        Block block = this.getBlockState().getBlock();
        if (block instanceof ErasiumQuarry) {
            this.world.addBlockEvent(this.pos, block, 1, this.numPlayersUsing);
            this.world.notifyNeighborsOfStateChange(this.pos, block);
        }
    }

public static int getPlayersUsing(IBlockReader reader, BlockPos pos) {
        BlockState blockstate = reader.getBlockState(pos);
        if (blockstate.hasTileEntity()) {
            TileEntity tileentity = reader.getTileEntity(pos);
            if (tileentity instanceof QuarryTileEntity) {
                return ((QuarryTileEntity) tileentity).numPlayersUsing;
            }
        }
        return 0;
    }

private static IntStream func_213972_a(IInventory p_213972_0_, Direction p_213972_1_) {
        return p_213972_0_ instanceof ISidedInventory ? IntStream.of(((ISidedInventory) p_213972_0_).getSlotsForFace(p_213972_1_)) : IntStream.range(0, p_213972_0_.getSizeInventory());
    }

/**
     * Returns false if the inventory has any room to place items in
     */
    private boolean isInventoryFull(IInventory inventoryIn, Direction side) {
        return func_213972_a(inventoryIn, side).allMatch((p_213970_1_) -> {
            ItemStack itemstack = inventoryIn.getStackInSlot(p_213970_1_);
            return itemstack.getCount() >= itemstack.getMaxStackSize();
        });
    }

/**
     * Returns false if the specified IInventory contains any items
     */
    private static boolean isInventoryEmpty(IInventory inventoryIn, Direction side) {
        return func_213972_a(inventoryIn, side).allMatch((p_213973_1_) -> inventoryIn.getStackInSlot(p_213973_1_).isEmpty());
    }

public static void swapContents(QuarryTileEntity te, QuarryTileEntity otherTe) {
        NonNullList<ItemStack> list = te.getItems();
        te.setItems(otherTe.getItems());
        otherTe.setItems(list);
    }

@Override
    public void updateContainingBlockInfo() {
        super.updateContainingBlockInfo();
        if (this.itemHandler != null) {
            this.itemHandler.invalidate();
            this.itemHandler = null;
        }
    }

@Override
    public <T> LazyOptional<T> getCapability(@Nonnull Capability<T> cap, Direction side) {
        if (cap == CapabilityItemHandler.ITEM_HANDLER_CAPABILITY) {
            return itemHandler.cast();
        }
        return super.getCapability(cap, side);
    }

private IItemHandlerModifiable createHandler() {
        return new InvWrapper(this);
    }

@Override
    public void remove() {
        super.remove();
        if (itemHandler != null) {
            itemHandler.invalidate();
        }
        isActive = false;
        isChestFull = false;
        x = 0;
        y = 0;
        z = 0;
        tick = 0;
        radius = 3;
        QuarryScreen.onOff = "Off";
    }

@OnlyIn(Dist.CLIENT)
    private static void sendMessage() {
        if (Minecraft.getInstance().player != null) {
            Minecraft.getInstance().player.sendChatMessage("Mineur Plein");
        }
    }
}

DestroyBlock is called in the method tick, every 40 tick (1 second) * the radius (by default is 3 blocks).

This is the code in QuarryTileEntity :

package fr.leonard.erasium.quarry;

import net.minecraft.block.Block;
import net.minecraft.block.BlockState;
import net.minecraft.block.Blocks;
import net.minecraft.client.Minecraft;
import net.minecraft.entity.player.PlayerEntity;
import net.minecraft.entity.player.PlayerInventory;
import net.minecraft.fluid.IFluidState;
import net.minecraft.inventory.IInventory;
import net.minecraft.inventory.ISidedInventory;
import net.minecraft.inventory.ItemStackHelper;
import net.minecraft.inventory.container.Container;
import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack;
import net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundNBT;
import net.minecraft.tileentity.ITickableTileEntity;
import net.minecraft.tileentity.LockableLootTileEntity;
import net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntity;
import net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntityType;
import net.minecraft.util.Direction;
import net.minecraft.util.NonNullList;
import net.minecraft.util.SoundCategory;
import net.minecraft.util.SoundEvent;
import net.minecraft.util.math.BlockPos;
import net.minecraft.util.text.ITextComponent;
import net.minecraft.util.text.TranslationTextComponent;
import net.minecraft.world.IBlockReader;
import net.minecraftforge.api.distmarker.Dist;
import net.minecraftforge.api.distmarker.OnlyIn;
import net.minecraftforge.common.capabilities.Capability;
import net.minecraftforge.common.util.LazyOptional;
import net.minecraftforge.items.CapabilityItemHandler;
import net.minecraftforge.items.IItemHandlerModifiable;
import net.minecraftforge.items.wrapper.InvWrapper;
import org.jetbrains.annotations.NotNull;

import javax.annotation.Nonnull;
import java.util.stream.IntStream;

public class QuarryTileEntity extends LockableLootTileEntity implements ITickableTileEntity {

public static int x, y, z, tick;
    boolean initialized = false;
    public static int radius = 3;
    boolean isChestFull = false;
    public static boolean isActive = false;

private NonNullList<ItemStack> chestContents = NonNullList.withSize(36, ItemStack.EMPTY);
    protected int numPlayersUsing;
    private final IItemHandlerModifiable items = createHandler();
    private LazyOptional<IItemHandlerModifiable> itemHandler = LazyOptional.of(() -> items);

@Override
    public void tick() {
        if (!initialized) {
            init();
        }
        if (isActive) { //1 seconde par block
            tick++;
            if (tick == radius * 40) {
                tick = 0;
                if (y > 0) {
                    execute();
                }
            }
        }
    }

private void init() {
        initialized = true;
        x = this.pos.getX() + 1;
        y = this.pos.getY() - 1;
        z = this.pos.getZ();
        tick = 0;
    }

private void execute() {
        for (int x1 = 0; x1 < radius; x1++) {
            for (int z1 = 0; z1 < radius; z1++) {
                Block blocksRemoved;
                BlockPos posToBreak = new BlockPos(x + x1, y, z + z1);
            }
        }
        y--;
    }

if (!world.isRemote()) {
            }
            if (dropBlock) {
                            break;
                        }
                        if (j == 35) {
                            sendMessage();
                            isChestFull = true;
                            break;
                        }
                    }
                        break;
                        break;
                        break;
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }

public QuarryTileEntity(final TileEntityType<?> tileEntityTypeIn) {
        super(tileEntityTypeIn);
    }

public QuarryTileEntity() {
        this(ErasiumEntityTypes.ERASIUM_QUARRY.get());
    }

@Override
    public int getSizeInventory() {
        return 36;
    }

@Override
    public @NotNull NonNullList<ItemStack> getItems() {
        return this.chestContents;
    }

@Override
    public void setItems(@NotNull NonNullList<ItemStack> itemsIn) {
        this.chestContents = itemsIn;
    }

@Override
    protected @NotNull ITextComponent getDefaultName() {
        return new TranslationTextComponent("container.erasium_quarry");
    }

@Override
    protected @NotNull Container createMenu(int id, @NotNull PlayerInventory player) {
        return new QuarryContainer(id, player, this);
    }

@Override
    public void setInventorySlotContents(int index, @NotNull ItemStack stack) {
        super.setInventorySlotContents(index, stack);
    }

@Override
    public @NotNull ItemStack getStackInSlot(int index) {
        return super.getStackInSlot(index);
    }

@Override
    public @NotNull CompoundNBT write(@NotNull CompoundNBT compound) {
        super.write(compound);
        if (!this.checkLootAndWrite(compound)) {
            ItemStackHelper.saveAllItems(compound, this.chestContents);
        }

compound.put("values", NBTHelper.toNBT(this));
        return compound;
    }

@Override
    public void read(@NotNull CompoundNBT compound) {
        super.read(compound);
        CompoundNBT values = compound.getCompound("values");
        x = values.getInt("x");
        y = values.getInt("y");
        z = values.getInt("z");
        tick = 0;
        initialized = true;
        isActive = values.getBoolean("isActive");
        isChestFull = values.getBoolean("isChestFull");

this.chestContents = NonNullList.withSize(this.getSizeInventory(), ItemStack.EMPTY);
        if (!this.checkLootAndRead(compound)) {
            ItemStackHelper.loadAllItems(compound, this.chestContents);
        }
    }

private void playSound(SoundEvent sound) {
        double dx = (double) this.pos.getX() + 0.5D;
        double dy = (double) this.pos.getY() + 0.5D;
        double dz = (double) this.pos.getZ() + 0.5D;
        this.world.playSound(null, dx, dy, dz, sound, SoundCategory.BLOCKS, 0.5f,
                this.world.rand.nextFloat() * 0.1f + 0.9f);
    }

@Override
    public boolean receiveClientEvent(int id, int type) {
        if (id == 1) {
            this.numPlayersUsing = type;
            return true;
        } else {
            return super.receiveClientEvent(id, type);
        }
    }

@Override
    public void openInventory(PlayerEntity player) {
            if (this.numPlayersUsing < 0) {
                this.numPlayersUsing = 0;
            }

++this.numPlayersUsing;
            this.onOpenOrClose();
        }
    }

@Override
    public void closeInventory(PlayerEntity player) {
            --this.numPlayersUsing;
            this.onOpenOrClose();
        }
    }

protected void onOpenOrClose() {
        Block block = this.getBlockState().getBlock();
        if (block instanceof ErasiumQuarry) {
            this.world.addBlockEvent(this.pos, block, 1, this.numPlayersUsing);
            this.world.notifyNeighborsOfStateChange(this.pos, block);
        }
    }

public static int getPlayersUsing(IBlockReader reader, BlockPos pos) {
        BlockState blockstate = reader.getBlockState(pos);
        if (blockstate.hasTileEntity()) {
            TileEntity tileentity = reader.getTileEntity(pos);
            if (tileentity instanceof QuarryTileEntity) {
                return ((QuarryTileEntity) tileentity).numPlayersUsing;
            }
        }
        return 0;
    }

private static IntStream func_213972_a(IInventory p_213972_0_, Direction p_213972_1_) {
        return p_213972_0_ instanceof ISidedInventory ? IntStream.of(((ISidedInventory) p_213972_0_).getSlotsForFace(p_213972_1_)) : IntStream.range(0, p_213972_0_.getSizeInventory());
    }

/**
     * Returns false if the inventory has any room to place items in
     */
    private boolean isInventoryFull(IInventory inventoryIn, Direction side) {
        return func_213972_a(inventoryIn, side).allMatch((p_213970_1_) -> {
            ItemStack itemstack = inventoryIn.getStackInSlot(p_213970_1_);
            return itemstack.getCount() >= itemstack.getMaxStackSize();
        });
    }

/**
     * Returns false if the specified IInventory contains any items
     */
    private static boolean isInventoryEmpty(IInventory inventoryIn, Direction side) {
        return func_213972_a(inventoryIn, side).allMatch((p_213973_1_) -> inventoryIn.getStackInSlot(p_213973_1_).isEmpty());
    }

public static void swapContents(QuarryTileEntity te, QuarryTileEntity otherTe) {
        NonNullList<ItemStack> list = te.getItems();
        te.setItems(otherTe.getItems());
        otherTe.setItems(list);
    }

@Override
    public void updateContainingBlockInfo() {
        super.updateContainingBlockInfo();
        if (this.itemHandler != null) {
            this.itemHandler.invalidate();
            this.itemHandler = null;
        }
    }

@Override
    public <T> LazyOptional<T> getCapability(@Nonnull Capability<T> cap, Direction side) {
        if (cap == CapabilityItemHandler.ITEM_HANDLER_CAPABILITY) {
            return itemHandler.cast();
        }
        return super.getCapability(cap, side);
    }

private IItemHandlerModifiable createHandler() {
        return new InvWrapper(this);
    }

@Override
    public void remove() {
        super.remove();
        if (itemHandler != null) {
            itemHandler.invalidate();
        }
        isActive = false;
        isChestFull = false;
        x = 0;
        y = 0;
        z = 0;
        tick = 0;
        radius = 3;
        QuarryScreen.onOff = "Off";
    }

@OnlyIn(Dist.CLIENT)
    private static void sendMessage() {
        if (Minecraft.getInstance().player != null) {
            Minecraft.getInstance().player.sendChatMessage("Mineur Plein");
        }
    }
}

23 minutes ago, Leonardlasardine said:

LockableLootTileEntity

Do not use this, this uses the vanilla IInventory system. You should use ItemStackHandler for inventory instead.

20 minutes ago, Leonardlasardine said:

Why the fuck do you have THREE local variables storing the same block state?

blockstate, newBlockstate, and blockRemoved are literally all the same thing and can never be anything else at this point in the code. If you are interested in doing something with these variables, but not with this value, don't assign a value here

if (!world.isRemote()) {

}

Yeah. Like that...why didn't you just assign newBlockstate to AIR to begin with? And for that matter why do you even need this variable anyway?

What. Why are you passing a public static field to a private non-static method? What.

This is not how you get an ItemStack from a block. This won't work for a whole host of blocks, from piston heads, to cake, to redstone wire, to crops.

setInventorySlotContents(i, new ItemStack(blockRemoved.asItem())); break;

setInventorySlotContents(i, new ItemStack(blockRemoved.asItem(), getStackInSlot(i).getCount() + 1)); break;

setInventorySlotContents(i + 1, new ItemStack(blockRemoved.asItem())); break;

}

Mmm yep. This is why ItemStackHandler exists.

3 hours ago, Leonardlasardine said:

Ok thank you, so 3 is good.

*Suspicion*

Edited by Draco18s