Mcreator uses Forge and lets you use custom code

90mindblogspotcom

If Mcreator uses forge and lets you write code manually how it is not supported by this website it is basicly a more developed modding tool than things you use. Mcreator includes forge and netbeans and gradle in it. Also i asked why wecant copy code of wolf and paste it to zombie and where entity models and animations stored and where is entire list of forge commands; i read some documents and watched some videos but there is no real guide. When you learn java they tell you everything java can do but in case of forge nobody tells you all tags and commands forge use. I wonder how you get knowledge of using forge. Where do you read? Is there a secret book or shall i download forge and read its entire code? Most weird thing is forge is free to use and mods are free to so do you gain money by making mods is that why you dont want to teach it; it is all about money right you dont teach forge for free.

Because the code it exports when not doing custom code things is garbage. And because its generated by MCreator not Forge nor the user, its pointless trying to fix it.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

If Mcreator uses forge and lets you write code manually how it is not supported by this website it is basicly a more developed modding tool than things you use

MCreator usually uses unnecessary code in all it does, atleast that's what I found out in mcreator 1.7.10 before I dropped it out due to it being limited, and doesn't let you work out things by yourself, you cannot call it a more developed modding tool just cause it makes things done by 1 click.

Learn java, it's really easy to get it going

Also i asked why wecant copy code of wolf and paste it to zombie and where entity models and animations stored and where is entire list of forge commands; i read some documents and watched some videos but there is no real guide.

Maybe start by doing something simpler, you don't have to go that far straight from start, also doesn't that "more developed modding tool" have the ability to create entities?

When you learn java they tell you everything java can do but in case of forge nobody tells you all tags and commands forge use. I wonder how you get knowledge of using forge. Where do you read? Is there a secret book or shall i download forge and read its entire code?

Read the forge documentation? Also I don't think asking is a wrong thing, that's what this forum is for, just have knowledge of java and ask here

Most weird thing is forge is free to use and mods are free to so do you gain money by making mods is that why you dont want to teach it; it is all about money right you dont teach forge for free.

That's the most fucking absurd thing I've ever heard, what do you mean? You think all developers here do it for the money?

If you know java you'd know anything dependant on it, and I don't think learning java takes money

47 minutes ago, 90mindblogspotcom said:

it is all about money right you dont teach forge for free.

I mean, if you paid money to access this forum, you might want to report that.

Because this forum is free.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

• Guest locked this topic