CLOSED:How to get Private Value?

Crazy_sheep

is there a command to get a private value?

because this does not work

CreeperEntity creeper = (CreeperEntity) event.getEntity();
Field f = creeper.getClass().getDeclaredField("POWERED"); //this errors and i dont know why
f.setAccessible(true);

so i hope you guys give me good answers

EDIT: this is closed(because i am gonne stop modding minecraft and i am garbage at java) and if you still wanna post something you can but this forum is closed

Edited by Crazy_sheep

this is like drive a car without knowing what a road is

that made me laugh just think about it someone just driving a car in the forest lol

but the ObfuscationReflectionHelper is without and attachments like this creeper.ObfuscationReflectionHelper because this does not work but just like this Field f = ObfuscationReflectionHelper is a command so i think all i need to know now is how to use the ObfuscationReflectionHelper command and there is a getPrivateValue command so can you just give me a basic example code on how to use ObfuscationReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue() and i am not asking for example code from that i could just copy and paste but i mean a tutorial example code

Edited by Crazy_sheep

You do it the same way you use the Math class to get the value of Pi.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Call its methods?

They're intelligently named.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

GOSH MAYBE THERE'S A METHOD CALLED "getPrivateValue" IN THE CLASS.

HAVE YOU TRIED READING THE AVAILABLE METHODS?

Edited by Draco18s
  • Haha 2