• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• The title is very explanatory, I'd like to know if I'm mistaken about the isValidSpawnBiomeForPlayer(), or if there's something wrong with the code: @Mod.EventBusSubscriber(modid = TutorialMod.MOD_ID, bus = Mod.EventBusSubscriber.Bus.MOD) public class ModBiomes { public static final DeferredRegister<Biome> BIOMES = DeferredRegister.create(ForgeRegistries.BIOMES, TutorialMod.MOD_ID); public static final RegistryObject<Biome> TEST_BIOME = BIOMES.register("test_biome", () -> Maker.TestBiome()); @SubscribeEvent public static void setupBiomes(FMLCommonSetupEvent event) { event.enqueueWork(() -> setupBiome(TEST_BIOME.get(), BiomeManager.BiomeType.WARM, 1500, Type.FOREST, Type.COLD, Type.OVERWORLD, Type.WET) ); } private static void setupBiome(Biome biome, BiomeManager.BiomeType biomeType, int weight, BiomeDictionary.Type... types) { RegistryKey<Biome> key = RegistryKey.getOrCreateKey( ForgeRegistries.Keys.BIOMES, Objects.requireNonNull(ForgeRegistries.BIOMES.getKey(biome), "Biome registry name was null")); BiomeDictionary.addTypes(key, types); BiomeManager.addBiome(biomeType, new BiomeManager.BiomeEntry(key, weight)); } private static class Maker { private static MobSpawnInfo.Builder getStandardMobSpawnBuilder() { MobSpawnInfo.Builder mobspawninfo$builder = new MobSpawnInfo.Builder(); DefaultBiomeFeatures.withPassiveMobs(mobspawninfo$builder); DefaultBiomeFeatures.withBatsAndHostiles(mobspawninfo$builder); return mobspawninfo$builder; } private static Biome TestBiome() { BiomeGenerationSettings genset = new BiomeGenerationSettings.Builder() .withCarver(GenerationStage.Carving.AIR, ConfiguredCarvers.field_243767_a) .withCarver(GenerationStage.Carving.AIR, ConfiguredCarvers.field_243768_b) .withFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.VEGETAL_DECORATION, Features.FANCY_OAK) .withFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.UNDERGROUND_ORES, Features.ORE_COAL) .withFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.UNDERGROUND_ORES, Features.ORE_GOLD) .withFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.UNDERGROUND_ORES, Features.ORE_IRON) .withFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.UNDERGROUND_ORES, Features.ORE_DIAMOND) .withStructure(StructureFeatures.END_CITY) .withSurfaceBuilder(ConfiguredSurfaceBuilders.field_244178_j) .build(); MobSpawnInfo mobSpawn = getStandardMobSpawnBuilder().copy(); BiomeAmbience ambience = new BiomeAmbience.Builder() .withGrassColor(0xDA67C1) .setFogColor(0xEEEEEE) .setWaterColor(0xCF21B8) .setWaterFogColor(0xCF78C5) .withSkyColor(0xE83452) .withFoliageColor(0xCA57C1) .build(); return new Biome.Builder() .category(Biome.Category.FOREST) .withTemperatureModifier(Biome.TemperatureModifier.NONE) .withGenerationSettings(genset) .withMobSpawnSettings(mobSpawn) .depth(0.123f) .scale(0.4f) .downfall(.4f) .precipitation(Biome.RainType.SNOW) .temperature(.8f) .setEffects(ambience) .build(); } } }  
    • I have some values attached to chunks through capabilities, and I would like to update this values on every tick (if there is a more commom, stantard, efficient way of doing this I'd like to know). I've tried subscribing to the TickEvent, but the event doesn't have a reference to the world, I could use Minecraft.getInstance().world, but I heard that that can break the server. So how should go about implementing this  
    • Open Intellij's Gradle settings (the wrench in the Gradle Panel) and for both "Build and run using" and "Run tests using", select idea instead of Gradle, then try running again
    • I was unclear with my meaning, I meant to say that the debug.log didn't load properly, it is just a blank page.
    • I purposefully spelled it with 2 t's. As for the png.json thing, that was probably when I was renaming some things trying to find the problem.    This is a different problem that I found but I don't know what file isn't being found: [21:38:39] [Server-Worker-5/ERROR] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Using missing texture, unable to load minecraft:textures/gttaa.items/emerald_ingott.png : java.io.FileNotFoundException: minecraft:textures/gttaa.items/emerald_ingott.png
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)