1.1.8 Failed To Load Registry

cuffylad

Hi, I can't seem to connect to my server. It shows in my server list fine with no missing mods etc. However when I try to join I just get the error "Failed to Connect to server, Failed to synchronize registry data from server, closing connection"

I have tried with Twitch launcher and MultiMC but keep getting the same error, tried so much google foo but to no avail If someone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Below is the logs

Log

Log2

Edited by cuffylad
links broken

Thanks for the reply. I have reinstalled a few times now and even done the above mods manually. They are all present on server and client. 

I then deleted the mod and config files on both server and client and it worked. I suppose the question is why were these mods causing a issue with me connecting, could it be something to do with the server install of these mods in some way? Just seems strange that I have the same issue on 2 different PC clients so it must be the server install in some way?

Edited by cuffylad