• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• There's probably something in or nearby to PlayerEntity (as a movement controller or something similar?) I'd start with searching my workspace for something along the lines of KeystrokeHandler or PlayerMovementController
    • I just want to render a overlay (i have creat a spyglass likt that from 1.17) and now i want to render the Overlay this is the code of the event i used: @SubscribeEvent(priority = EventPriority.HIGHEST) public static void RenderSpyglassOverlay(RenderGameOverlayEvent event) { PlayerEntity player = Minecraft.getInstance().player; int posX = event.getWindow().getScaledWidth() / 2; int posY = event.getWindow().getScaledHeight() / 2; if (player.getActiveItemStack().getItem() == CaveItems.SPYGLASS.get()) { RenderSystem.disableDepthTest(); RenderSystem.depthMask(false); RenderSystem.color4f(1.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F); RenderSystem.disableAlphaTest(); Minecraft.getInstance().getTextureManager().bindTexture(new ResourceLocation("cave:textures/misc/spyglass_scope.png")); Minecraft.getInstance().ingameGUI.blit(event.getMatrixStack(), posX - 128, posY - 128, 0, 0, posX * 2, posY * 2, 256, 256); RenderSystem.depthMask(true); RenderSystem.enableDepthTest(); RenderSystem.enableAlphaTest(); RenderSystem.color4f(1.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F); } } but the overlay looks like this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15llZaiIqNWK7WRqcihIJY7oaAszkFKnn/view?usp=sharing so my question: 1 .how to render the game overlay translucent 2. how to set the outside of the overlay to black
    • Never heard of an error like this but what's your version.
    • This is a Forum for Forge, I would suggest you seek help elsewhere for Vanilla Minecraft.
  • Topics