• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I need to get debugFPS but it has private-access in class Mnecraft (net.minecraft.client.Minecraft), I'm try to using Reflection for that and It's give me an error:   java.lang.RuntimeException: No such field exception!     at com.thmc.mod.events.ItemDelayEventHandler.onPreInfoRender(ItemDelayEventHandler.java:130) ~[?:1.0] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler_34_ItemDelayEventHandler_onPreInfoRender_Pre.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:85) ~[eventbus-3.0.5-service.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:297) ~[eventbus-3.0.5-service.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.client.gui.ForgeIngameGui.pre(ForgeIngameGui.java:828) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraftforge.client.gui.ForgeIngameGui.func_238445_a_(ForgeIngameGui.java:121) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.GameRenderer.func_195458_a(GameRenderer.java:765) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:OptiFine:default}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_195542_b(Minecraft.java:976) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:607) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:184) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:51) [forge-1.16.4-35.0.17.jar:35.0] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider$$Lambda$431/324579982.call(Unknown Source) [forge-1.16.4-35.0.17.jar:35.0] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-8.0.6.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-8.0.6.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-8.0.6.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [modlauncher-8.0.6.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [modlauncher-8.0.6.jar:?] {}   then I'm try to try-catch Reflection and it's give me that error again? Can anyone help me for that?   Here is my code // throws NoSuchFieldException, IllegalAccessException try { Field fps = Minecraft.class.getDeclaredField("debugFPS"); if (Modifier.isPrivate(fps.getModifiers())) { fps.setAccessible(true); String text = ChatColor.WHITE + "FPS: " + RenderScreenGui.INSTANCE.translateFPSColor(fps.getInt(fps)); this.mc.fontRenderer.drawString(matrixStack, text, ((float)(event.getWindow().getScaledWidth() / 2) + 1.0625F - (float)(this.mc.fontRenderer.getStringWidth(text) / 2)) - ((float)((event.getWindow().getScaledWidth() / 2) - (this.mc.fontRenderer.getStringWidth(text) / 2 + 5) - 1.0625F)), ((float)(event.getWindow().getScaledHeight() / 2 - 24) + (float)(9 + 1)) - ((float)(event.getWindow().getScaledHeight() / 2 - 22)), 16777215); } } catch (NoSuchFieldException e) { throw new RuntimeException("No such field"); }  
    • I am trying to do something similar and ran into the same issue. Would you mind sharing your solution to change mouse position?
    • I am trying to do a similar thing on 1.16.2 but the  mc.currentScreen.mouseClicked() method doesn't seem to exist anymore.   Do you have any idea of what this was replaced with or an alternate solution?
    • Ah, sorry, well I thought it was a 1 and not an l. However I just deleted both files in that folder you directed me to and re-installed forge and it worked, so I suppose this can be locked. Thank you for all of your help, I appreciate it!
    • Have you placed breakpoints in the /summon code to see where it goes wrong?
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)