• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• okay thanks it work now and another question/problem i dont get the normal blocking model i think the predicate blocking dosent work   { "parent": "builtin/entity", "gui_light": "front", "textures": { "particle": "block/dark_oak_planks" }, "display": { "thirdperson_righthand": { "rotation": [0, 90, 0], "translation": [10, 6, -4], "scale": [1, 1, 1] }, "thirdperson_lefthand": { "rotation": [0, 90, 0], "translation": [10, 6, 12], "scale": [1, 1, 1] }, "firstperson_righthand": { "rotation": [0, 180, 5], "translation": [-10, 2, -10], "scale": [1.25, 1.25, 1.25] }, "firstperson_lefthand": { "rotation": [0, 180, 5], "translation": [10, 0, -10], "scale": [1.25, 1.25, 1.25] }, "gui": { "rotation": [15, -25, -5], "translation": [2, 3, 0], "scale": [0.65, 0.65, 0.65] }, "fixed": { "rotation": [0, 180, 0], "translation": [-2, 4, -5], "scale": [0.5, 0.5, 0.5] }, "ground": { "rotation": [0, 0, 0], "translation": [4, 4, 2], "scale": [0.25, 0.25, 0.25] } }, "overrides": [ { "predicate": { "blocking": 1 }, "model": "cave:item/enderite_shield_blocking" } ] }  
    • Mmmmm it seems you are doing some weird positioning with the matrix translation and vertex positions, which i can not really spot right now without messing with the values myself. Try to play a bit with the vertex positions and the values you put in the matrixStackIn.translate and see how they appear ingame, so you can have better idea what's wrong with them
    • Thank you. Thank you very much I've been doing this for days !!!
    • Here it is I just need to make it grow from bottom to top https://github.com/tigres810/TestMod-1.16.4/blob/main/TestMod 1.16.4/src/main/java/com/tigres810/testmod/tileentitys/renders/RenderFluidTankBlock.java tho the fluid is like a paper right now but ill fix that later
    • Actually you don't even need a custom model class, which in your case is identical to ShieldModel. You just have to apply your own texture to the vanilla shield model, which you have to do in the renderer. Also i don't get why you are implementing IBakedModel on your EnderiteShieldModel class. Look at how the ItemStackTileEntityRenderer class renders the shield
  • Who's Online (See full list)