Forge installer file will not load,says I don't have permission

Iwasneverhere

I am running microsoft 10, java 1.8.0_271, and I am trying to install forge-1.16.4-35.1.7-installer.jar.

It says I don't have permission to access the file. I am the administrator on this PC.

I have run 1.16.4 on minecraft, I have tried  jarfix, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Java. I also just tried to install forge-1.16.4-35.1.0 and it gave me the same message.

Edited by Iwasneverhere
Misspelled jar fix and added more info

forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2838-installer-win.exe is the file I downloaded from the Forge website. It is an .exe file and I clicked run and it ran. When did Forge start using .jar files for installing files? Then I started my Minecraft  the forge was loaded so I created a new game with the Forge profile.  So I am thinking that the .jar files are working. I have even added some mods and they are working as well. I just noticed when they stopped doing the windows .exe installer files. 

14.23.5.2851 04/04/20 09:53 PM
14.23.5.2847 09/10/19 01:26 AM
Edited by Iwasneverhere
added more info