Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Minecraft: Epic Jump Map Christmas Edition FINALE!

Hello there! It's the 8th day of Christmas on the channel and we are finishing up Epic Jump Map and well things don't really go to plan once again and we get trolled pretty badly in this haha. There are some hilarious moments in this episode that I know you guys are gonna love! I hope you all enjoy this video and if you did don't forget to like and sub for more parkour maps in the future! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j4FXE_TJbc

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Hello! I'm trying to create a capability that reads a player's CompoundTag, and extracts some custom mod data from it to assemble an object, along with being given one of those mod objects and writing it to a Player's nbt. I've hopefully created the capability correctly, but I'm not sure how to go about having a `Player` read/write this data during a world save, and how I can go about retrieving the data from a given `Player` object on world join (I know I'd need to subscribe to the event, but I have no idea what I'd do from there). Additionally, this code results in "Invalid player data" whenever I join a world, and I don't know what's in here causes that. My full repository can be found here: https://github.com/hammy3502/elementalism , and the relevant code snippets are below:   Object with Custom Mod Data (PlayerProgressionData.java): public class PlayerProgressionData implements INBTSerializable<CompoundTag> { public static final String outerTag = "elementalism_data"; public ProgressionInfo.ElementType type; public ProgressionInfo.ElementType type2; public List<ProgressionInfo> powersUnlocked; public PlayerProgressionData() { this.type = ProgressionInfo.ElementType.NONE; this.type2 = ProgressionInfo.ElementType.NONE; this.powersUnlocked = new ArrayList<>(); } @Override public CompoundTag serializeNBT() { CompoundTag toRet = new CompoundTag(); CompoundTag data = new CompoundTag(); StringBuilder powersList = new StringBuilder(); for (int i = 0; i < powersUnlocked.size(); i++) { powersList.append(powersUnlocked.get(i).id); if (i != powersUnlocked.size() - 1) { powersList.append(","); } } data.putString("unlockedPowers", powersList.toString()); data.putString("element1", this.type.id); data.putString("element2", this.type2.id); toRet.put(outerTag, data); return toRet; } @Override public void deserializeNBT(CompoundTag nbt) { if (!nbt.contains(outerTag)) return; this.powersUnlocked.clear(); CompoundTag data = nbt.getCompound(outerTag); this.type = ProgressionInfo.ElementType.getElementById(data.getString("element1")); this.type2 = ProgressionInfo.ElementType.getElementById(data.getString("element2")); String[] powerIds = data.getString("unlockedPowers").split(","); for (String id : powerIds) { ProgressionInfo info = Objects.requireNonNull(ProgressionInfoInit.ALL_PROGRESSION_INFOS.get(id)); this.powersUnlocked.add(info); } } } Capability Registration (Elementalism.java): public void registerCapabilities(RegisterCapabilitiesEvent event) { event.register(PlayerProgressionData.class); }   Capability Attaching (CommonSubscriber.java): @SubscribeEvent public void attachCapabilities(AttachCapabilitiesEvent<Entity> event) { if (!(event.getObject() instanceof Player)) return; PlayerProgressionData progressionData = new PlayerProgressionData(); LazyOptional<PlayerProgressionData> optionalProgressionData = LazyOptional.of(() -> progressionData); ICapabilityProvider provider = new ICapabilitySerializable<CompoundTag>() { @Override public CompoundTag serializeNBT() { return progressionData.serializeNBT(); } @Override public void deserializeNBT(CompoundTag nbt) { progressionData.deserializeNBT(nbt); } @Nonnull @Override public <T> LazyOptional<T> getCapability(@Nonnull Capability<T> cap, @Nullable Direction side) { if (cap == DATA_STORAGE_CAPABILITY) { return optionalProgressionData.cast(); } return LazyOptional.empty(); } }; event.addCapability(new ResourceLocation(Elementalism.MOD_ID, "data_storage"), provider); event.addListener(optionalProgressionData::invalidate); }   Thank you so much for any help!
    • 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
    • I made a gist and put it in there. I wasn't sure how to put it on here so do I just give you this link? https://gist.github.com/scottshube/2f1dcba8f69537804958c255ad207fc5
    • You can use https://gist.github.com/ for large text files.
    • I copied the whole debug.log but it's too large to post.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.