Exit Code 0

i have just updated to forge 1.16.4 and im using the latest version of forge and i've been having this issue where everything loads up fine but when i take damage the game crashes with an exit code 0 it seems to only be fall damage atm

im trying to upload the debug log but github is just spinning in circles

3 minutes ago, 3.1459 said:

i have just updated to forge 1.16.4 and im using the latest version of forge and i've been having this issue where everything loads up fine but when i take damage the game crashes with an exit code 0 it seems to only be fall damage atm

im trying to upload the debug log but github is just spinning in circles

https://gist.github.com/keepinitreal247/db020e76fe5ec831c1712ef9a4ef68d5

2 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Silent Gems states in its description that it does not require Silent Gear - however the code says otherwise (it has hard references to code from Silent Gear, so will blindly crash without it).

Two possibilities:

1. The description is wrong and Silent Gear is required. In that case Silent Gems has a bug, because it does not state this required dependency in its metadata, so Forge cannot show a meaningful error screen.
  2. The description is correct, and Silent Gear should not be required. In that case Silent Gems still has a bug, because it actually does require Silent Gear.

Either way is a bug, so you need to report this to the mod author.

ok thank you i appreciate it