[Not solved but im done.]How to save integers to a file.

deadrecon98

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*face palms*

by playerInstance I mean the instance of EntityPlayer that you have. Do you not know how examples work on these forums? If you don't, then heres a little tid bit for you. if someone has somethingInstance, it means the instance of whatever your wanting that you are talking about. So in this case its playerInstance and whatever it is called that is your instance of EntityPlayer.

I am Mew. The Legendary Psychic. I behave oddly and am always playing practical jokes.

I have also found that I really love making extremely long and extremely but sometimes not so descriptive variables. Sort of like what I just did there xD

*face palms*

by playerInstance I mean the instance of EntityPlayer that you have. Do you not know how examples work on these forums? If you don't, then heres a little tid bit for you. if someone has somethingInstance, it means the instance of whatever your wanting that you are talking about. So in this case its playerInstance and whatever it is called that is your instance of EntityPlayer.

Do you have to be a dick to help or is it just instinct? And for the record it's still broken, the string username isn't a static. You might as well stop, you don't know what your doing.

Do you have to be a dick to help or is it just instinct? And for the record it's still broken, the string username isn't a static. You might as well stop, you don't know what your doing.

I am sorry for returning the favour.

And of course I know it's not static. playerINSTANCE means something like:

EntityPlayer [i]playerInstance[/i] = new EntityPlayer();

Except you can't do that. So maybe try Minecraft.getMinecraft().thePlayer.username

I am Mew. The Legendary Psychic. I behave oddly and am always playing practical jokes.

I have also found that I really love making extremely long and extremely but sometimes not so descriptive variables. Sort of like what I just did there xD

Except you can't do that. So maybe try Minecraft.getMinecraft().thePlayer.username

Don't post here again. I've already reported you a moderator.

I hope this isn't the way you solve every problem you come by. Heaps of people have posted here trying to help you and you have not been able to get code that they have spent time to write for you to work. The code is especially tailor made for your request.

I suggest this: http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/

[EDIT] And yes, I have been rude to you. And I have no excuses for that. But you have been extremely rude to me and others in the first place. So I am willing to accept my actions and be reprimanded for them. Report away.

I hope this isn't the way you solve every problem you come by. Heaps of people have posted here trying to help you and you have not been able to get code that they have spent time to write for you to work. The code is especially tailor made for your request.

[EDIT] And yes, I have been rude to you. And I have no excuses for that. But you have been extremely rude to me and others in the first place. So I am willing to accept my actions and be reprimanded for them. Report away.

Why are you still trying to help him? I gave up after the first sour comment to be honest. If he hasn't understood it by now, he never will- between you and maxpowa you pretty much wrote the entire code for him.

I'm not exactly good at Java and I managed to get it all working and even release the first alpha of my standalone economy mod which uses it.

width=463 height=200

http://s13.postimg.org/z9mlly2av/siglogo.png[/img]

My mods (Links coming soon)

Cities | Roads | Remula | SilvaniaMod | MoreStats

Why are you still trying to help him? I gave up after the first sour comment to be honest. If he hasn't understood it by now, he never will- between you and maxpowa you pretty much wrote the entire code for him.

I'm not exactly good at Java and I managed to get it all working and even release the first alpha of my standalone economy mod which uses it.

I've got the saving done is all I need is the player name as a string and that's it!

You do know you don't need forge help this is just plain Java and a data base no need for NBT data.

Not to be rude but why would you report MEW for helping you?

Thanks Chibill :D This is making things easier for me... But I will admit, I was being rude to him...

I am still trying to help him because that is what he wants. If someone asks for help, you do not turn a blind eye and walk away. Even if they are not quite sure HOW they want the help, it is still right to help them, and help them until the have no need for help. As it is he still needs help. So I will still help him. But as he seems to have just givien up, there is no need to help.

Thanks all for your support :D And thank you for trying to help him